• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Bratty Francescas Ticklish Audition! Size 11 Feet, M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
19 year old Francesca says that she doesn't mind having her feet tickled, but only because she gets to kick people who come anywhere near her ticklish feet. She has never voluntarily let anyone tickle her feet. And in the beginning of her audition she has a lot of trouble keeping those ankles crossed, and her BIG size 11 feet are tickled, with special attention paid right in the middle of her soles, which drives Francesca crazy with giggles she can barely suppress! Francesca is a serious girl, as is evident in her interview. It is nice seeing her giggle, laugh, squeal, and at one point even beg. Talk about ticklish feet! In the second half of the clip, Francescas ankles are bound, and oil is applied to her soles, which make them all the more sensitive! Lots of laughter from this bratty girl, and with her ankles bound, she can't kick me to get away. The dryer balls scraped up and down Francescas oiled soles without mercy yield the best reactions by far from poor Francesca, who was completely caught off guard by how ticklish her feet were! Francescas interview is also included below. Enjoy :)

francescaaudition1.jpg

Attachments

• FrancescaInterviewed11.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • BrattyFrancescasAuditionPart1TMF1.mp4
    4 MB
love how you break down every girl when there so scared as what is going on also that cute smile she makes when ask how ticklish the feet are is very cute question is how do you know the girls you find have nice barefeet and are not rough or taken care of.

love how you break down every girl when there so scared as what is going on also that cute smile she makes when ask how ticklish the feet are is very cute question is how do you know the girls you find have nice barefeet and are not rough or taken care of.

Thanks man

Yeah I don't know what that dude's problem is.....she's def sexy & I love her big grin at the beginning when your about to touch her. Her feet look so fun to play with, lucky guy bra lol, big fan of your work keep it up.

Some people just like to spread negativity. In the time he took to insult the model, he could have been posting something positive about what he liked about a video. Everyone is entitled to their opinion obviously, but in the spirit of the old "flame free" forum days, shit stirrers should look elsewhere. This is a great forum.

Files broken? Not working.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/Jk_FK9VMpA8?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Jk_FK9VMpA8?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>
Seems to be working for other people. Sorry you are having trouble man. Here is an embedded sample for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you :). Interested to see her interview, is it on youtube too? Adorable.

Amazing Ticklee

Francesca's Personality and Feet are Outstanding!!!
I Love her size 11 Feet, she just need some dark polish on her toenails!
Once again I can't wait to see you Nibble and Lickle on Francesca's size 11!
I Love her Laugh, and Reactions, she also has a Pretty Smile and an Awesome Attitude!

I think Francesca is like Gold for you my friend, she looks to be Cute, Ticklish, and Positive!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Tell her we think she's awesome, man. Keep the faith, keep up the good work.

Francesca's Personality and Feet are Outstanding!!!
I Love her size 11 Feet, she just need some dark polish on her toenails!
Once again I can't wait to see you Nibble and Lickle on Francesca's size 11!
I Love her Laugh, and Reactions, she also has a Pretty Smile and an Awesome Attitude!

I think Francesca is like Gold for you my friend, she looks to be Cute, Ticklish, and Positive!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks as always for the kind words. Much appreciated!

how is it you always find the ugliest models.....jesus these broads are hideous!!!
:shock:

I gather from your total posts that you are new here - so welcome. But you are off to a really terrible start. It's okay to have an opinion, but to insult someone's product (especially since he was kind enough to share a preview) makes you seem over-entitled, ungrateful, and rude. If you don't like something, by all means, move on. BT has been around for a looong time, for god-sakes show people some respect.

@Boston - good shit as always brah!
I like this girl she has a girl-next-door quality to her. Couldnt stop looking at those thighs nice....sexy surprised laugh to boot. Real keeper!

Thanks for sharing!:rockon:

I gather from your total posts that you are new here - so welcome. But you are off to a really terrible start. It's okay to have an opinion, but to insult someone's product (especially since he was kind enough to share a preview) makes you seem over-entitled, ungrateful, and rude. If you don't like something, by all means, move on. BT has been around for a looong time, for god-sakes show people some respect.

I like this girl she has a girl-next-door quality to her. Couldnt stop looking at those thighs nice....sexy surprised laugh to boot. Real keeper!

Thanks brother. Much appreciated.

sexypapi - How you handled 'that' did us all proud. You used what my dear old dad used to call the 'felt hammer'. For those unfamiliar with the term, imagine a strong, hard hammer covered with a soft felt cloth, to render the hammer's strength less sharp and jarring.

The bottom line is disagreement and dissent is both optional and eventual. Disrespect is unwelcome, un-needed and unhelpful.

We should celebrate all who make the effort to make tickle videos and offer our heartfelt and empowering thoughts for improvement. But cutting someone down after their hard effort? Ho!

James Darke

sexypapi - How you handled 'that' did us all proud. You used what my dear old dad used to call the 'felt hammer'. For those unfamiliar with the term, imagine a strong, hard hammer covered with a soft felt cloth, to render the hammer's strength less sharp and jarring.

The bottom line is disagreement and dissent is both optional and eventual. Disrespect is unwelcome, un-needed and unhelpful.

We should celebrate all who make the effort to make tickle videos and offer our heartfelt and empowering thoughts for improvement. But cutting someone down after their hard effort? Ho!

James Darke

I second that emotion!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back