• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forgotten college tickle m/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again good folks, i have another fond memory i would like to share. Its been a long time and i cant remember all the details exactly so i will do my best to keep it short.

After my 1st semester, my roomate and i became good friends with our next door neighbor at our dorm. Our dorm was an old motel that the school bought. One of those where when you walk out of your door you are outside, so there was a mix of male and female.

I dont remember the girls name but she was on the softball team, only about 5'3" nice thick but not chubby body, she had a nice tan, black hair and small feet(im guessing size 6) with nice short toes.

We were done with finals and prepared to go home the next day so my roomate and i bought some beers and went to hang out with her next door. The more we drank the more comfortable I got lol. My roomate and i consumed more than she did so she wasnt really buzzed. I remember telling her i was going to take those black socks off and rub her feet to which she just smiled and said "whatever."

Another drink later i said "ok put your feet up here on my lap." Without hesistation she swung her legs around and put both her black socked feet in my lap. I was immediately excited because i wasnt sure if she would let me get to her feet butshe didnt resist whatsoever. I was even more excited as the conversation changed when my roomate Jake says

J-"uh oh watch out! D has feet in his lap! I shoulda never told him my girl's feet were ticklish cause he sneaks her all the time lol."
Me-"lol i sure do!"
Her-(with a big suprised smile) "wait, i thought you were going to rub my feet."
Me-"O im going to rub em too."

We all laugh and now all the attention is on me begining to slowly remove her left sock. The way we were seated on the couch she had her knees bent to have em on my lap becausr i was in the middle of her and Jake. So this had her eyes very near and paying close attention to what eas about to happen to her pretty little feet.

After i slowly peeled that sock off i noticed it left quite a few small lint balls on her sole and between her toes.

Me-"oh look, you have some lint in your toes! I hvae to get this out before i get started."

Jake found this hilarious and she laughed and said "NO WAY!" Now she looks at her feet nervously but still smiling as i wipe her sole with my fingers and shes suprised it doesnt tickle.

Her-"that doesnt tickle, feels kinda good actually."
Me-"see this is nice isnt it!?"
Her-"yes it really is!"

Her and Jake start another conversation will i continue to softly glide my fingertips up and down her left sole. Now i grab her big toe with one hand and with the other i begin to pick the lint from between her toes. She was about to say something else to Jake but wen she felt my fingers in her toes
Her-"Aaah, ooh!"
Me-"whats wrong?
Her-"Ummhaha thats tickling now HA!"
Me-"well i told you i had to get the lint before i start rubbing and tickling your feet."
Her-"Haha well its tickling alREADY HAha!"
Me-"o well, i gotta get this lint."
Her-"haha i know."

By this point im loving this because she is fully going along with whatever i say and of course im ecstatic to be playing with this pretty foot, getting good ticklish reactions out of this pretty girl and i havent even really started tickling her and i have to go through the same process with her other foot!

In another 5min of me picking and her squirming and giggling i say
Me-"ok, time for the other foot!"
Her-"Oh thank god!" As she laughs.

I pull of her right sock and negin the same routine but when its time to get yhe lint from her toes i say
Me-"well theres even more lint in these toes!"
Her-(still smiling) "Oh no!"

No as i begin with the lint in her toes this time, she still giggles and smiles, but her facial espresion changes. She smiles big but closes her eyes really tight and bites her bottom lip. I notice she doing this a few times and i ask
Me-"Are you ok up there?" Lol
Her-(in a slightly softened tone) "I sure am."

By this time Jake says "alright im out, im drunk and sleepy, ill see yal tomorrow."

Now her and i are alone and i continue to lightly pick/tickle in between her toes as she continues to giggle, wiggle her toes, cloes her eyes and bit her lip. The whole time i was doing this she never tried to pull her feet away.

Now im done with the lint and lift up her left foot and begin to massage
Her-"ummm thay feels goodAhaa!"

She lets out a quick laugh at the end of her statement because i quickly dragged the nail of my index finger down her sole.
Me-"so you like the tickling too@?"
Her-(smiling with a slightly embarassed look) yea i guess a little."
Me-"good. Now i will come rub and tickle your feet every now and then."

For the next 30min or so i switched from rubbing to mostly tickling her feet as she never really tried to get away. I tickled her feet until the beer took over and i passed out lol.

The next day before we left i noticed her door was open and she was sitting up in her bed on her laptop with her legs under the blanket. I walked in and sat beside her and immediately reached for her feet under the cover
Her-(smiling as usual)"dont tickle my feet right now"
Me-"why not?"

I get my hands on her barefeet and tickle her soles for only about 5seconds as her soft feet wiggle in my grasp. I figured she was studying so i left her alone and said "ok ill get you some other time."
Her-"ok."

Next semester she actually came up to me in the dining hall and said "i need a foot rub tonight." I dont remember what i had going on but i couldnt that night and we were never able to get back together to play our foot rub and tickle game again.

The one time will be a life lasting memory though.

Wonderful story! :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. Too bad it didn't work out the second time.

Cool story, she's the kind to follow up on for sure for a foot guy!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back