• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suicidal tendencies increased

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello All,

I will get straight to the point. I have issues with suicidal tendencies. One of many triggers for this is because I can't identify with women. Reading some of the posts and responses by women makes me curiously ready to die. Specifically comments about relationships and how one should engage them. It creates an intense feeling of loneliness and forlorn desires.

This is a me problem obviously. I have no answers for why this happens. I'd say it is more common when I am really down. Perhaps I am so gong ho because I am simply looking for as much justification as possible.

I am thinking that I am not meant to have the things I want in life. Maybe it is a type of hex wherein I may only observe but never experience what I want. Shit, I am all over the place. Does any of this resonate or make sense in the abstract? I am clinically mentally ill, so I am sure that has a part to play.

K

Hi boy, just to say that, after being suspicious of what a psy can do for me for years, I've been seeing a nice one since december; maybe you have to find yours ? Though this doctor hasn' found any strong illness in me, I have many fucked things, coming from my past, to set up striaght, so that I can go on the right track at last. Maybe you're in that case.

Sounds like you're definitely depressed. You should seek out a professional; even just a suicide/mental health hotline could be a big help. You'll probably find out you're a lot less messed up than you think.

k, I'm very sorry to hear this.

I never like to give advice, because it sounds like I'm imposing my opinions on someone, but since you mentioned it.. I would have a couple of suggestions.

As someone else said.. seek professional help ASAP.

Talking to someone, or even a mild med, can help.

Also, and this might sound like a cliche.

As bad as things seem, life cycles change constantly,. Bad periods in life, last a year, two, three, and then something happens to turn it around.

I say this very gently, from personal experience.

Were I you, I would be extremely careful about what I post on this forum, especially in the main forum.

Many times, personal issues can get spun off topic, and can cause a person to feel worse.

If you feel a need to vent, start or use a blog on the forum.

I hope what I said was helpful, and I wish you the best in dealing with your issues.

Hello,

Thank y'all for your input. Ian happy that it seems like I am the only one to have this irrational mental response - judging from the lack of concurring responses.

K

Your post huts really close to home. I dealt with many of the same issues and still do on occasion. All I can say is talking with a therapist really helped me to the point where I would now consider myself reasonably happy.

im sorry to hear this..you should talk to friends,go see someone about it as well,i been dealing with depression most of my life its not easy but i keep on going ..dont give up you got this

See a psychiatrist. It took me years to finally make myself do it, and I wish I hadn't waited so long. I let myself suffer a lot of unnecessary pain for absolutely no good reason, putting it off for as long as I did.

Don't think about it, just do it. If you don't have health insurance, call any hospital in your area and tell them what's going on and ask them if they have the phone number of a free mental health clinic or program. There's a very good chance, almost 100%, that they do.

If you do have health insurance, tell your doctor what's going on with you, and follow their advice. Don't put yourself through all this trauma for no good reason, man. Seek help, it's just out there waiting for you.

Jeff is 100% right.

Something else I'm going to mention.

I'm only posting this, because it's directly related to this topic, and also..

It happened a while ago, so it's not an issue now.

If you mention to a concerned family member/.friend that you';re thinking of suicide, it could be cause for a concerned person in your life, to call EMS to take you to the hospital for evaiuation/observation.

Like I said,, a while ago, but within the last year and a half since I lost my position at Aflac.

One night I was feeling very depressed, and I said to a friend, without really meaning it,..

"If things are going to continue like this,,. I wish it was over".

You know what happened next?

Two cops showed up at my door, and told me that a concerned friend had called them, and they needed to take me in to the hospital psych ward for evaluation.

I went in for the night, they evaluated me, and let me come home.

The reason this friend called EMS to take me in had not only to do with me.

Two of this friends other friends, actually committed suicide, and the person told me they take any suicidal threats very seriously.

I would recommend going to a hospital, psych clinic, or outpatient place Immediately/ASAP.

Tell them your feelings, and find out how they can help you.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're definitely depressed. You should seek out a professional; even just a suicide/mental health hotline could be a big help. You'll probably find out you're a lot less messed up than you think.

See a psychiatrist. It took me years to finally make myself do it, and I wish I hadn't waited so long. I let myself suffer a lot of unnecessary pain for absolutely no good reason, putting it off for as long as I did.

Don't think about it, just do it. If you don't have health insurance, call any hospital in your area and tell them what's going on and ask them if they have the phone number of a free mental health clinic or program. There's a very good chance, almost 100%, that they do.

If you do have health insurance, tell your doctor what's going on with you, and follow their advice. Don't put yourself through all this trauma for no good reason, man. Seek help, it's just out there waiting for you.

^^^ Both gave you wise advice. Depression is more common than you think. Good luck to you. ^^^

For the past weeks, I dealt with life/death responsibilities like: "If this won't be, then this will be...doom." The "will be" is something like I will be fried alive. That moment, I thought seriously as to why people do things unexpected of them to do. Then, my problems were solved on eleventh hour, one at a time, because I planted actions to each one, even if they are beyond control -- brain wracking as they are. With every bit of action, there is result. Action is the name of the game. Only a bit of action saved my @ss. No god saved me. Just a thought for you...

Everyone, thank you for your input. The fight continues. I have been using various therapists and medication for a number of years now. Sometimes anything can become a trigger. My desire to go through with suicide has declined sharply for no reason in particular. It took a couple of days though. It was really intense around the time I started this thread.

K

Everyone, thank you for your input. The fight continues. I have been using various therapists and medication for a number of years now. Sometimes anything can become a trigger. My desire to go through with suicide has declined sharply for no reason in particular. It took a couple of days though. It was really intense around the time I started this thread.

I'm glad your doing better dude. I was depressed for a long time before I met my GF and I can honestly say the psych I saw during that time helped quite a bit. It also helped me to loosen up and realize that if I just be myself around women and try to be relaxed and enjoy life then they'd eventually find me attractive (how I met my GF). :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back