• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Queen is Headed Back to DC July 26th - August 1st!!!

MissMackenzee

Miss Mackenzee will be traveling to Washington, DC July 26th - August 1st and taking sessions.

DC has been so amazing and successful that I keep coming back for more!

I've been enthusiastically into bondage since 2001 which we all know goes very well with tickling. And I know exactly where to find your most vulnerable spots which will have you begging for mercy. One of my favorite things to do is put you in bondage and tease you by sticking my perfectly smooth pedicured feet right on your face to muffle your laughter. I really enjoy brutal, relentless tickle sessions. I love to hear you beg to worship any part of me and plead to let you out of your restraints and have the torturous tickling be over.

I'll be traveling with my sexy female submissive (she switches). Sessions with both of us are also available. Maybe you want to watch as I capture her and render her immobile while tickling her even when she can't take anymore. We can tickle attack her together or maybe you want us both to tag team you. It's particularly great to have both of us given how strong I am and can hold you down while she tickles all your sensitive spots.

Items I have that enhance the tickling experience:
dangerous manicured fingernails
electric toothbrushes
hairbrushes
paintbrushes
baby oil
violet wand
feathers
full body stocking suits
stocks
floating bondage sling
all types of bondage tools to immobilize you and make you my helpless tickle victim

You can view my full travel ad here: http://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/694872.htm?wn=1&cat=7&sid=9&loc=11

You can visit my website here: www.MissMackenzee.com

I have tickle videos available on my clips4sale store: http://clips4sale.com/miss-mackenzee-house-of-fetish

I do custom videos upon request.

If you have any questions about a session feel free to e-mail me. Understand that I will not e-mail back and forth with you non-stop. Please be respectful of my time.
[email protected]

2016-05-12 21.59.29.png2016-04-21 13.42.55.png6.jpgIMG_20150512_233222[1].jpgPro tickle bondage.jpg

if your ever out towards south west va around Roanoke or Blacksburg id be interested

I haven't made it out that way yet but I'm always looking for new places to travel to and for people to sponsor my trips to their area. Or if you ever find yourself in the Philly area, let me know.

A session with Miss Mackenzee is well worth it!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back