• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish female executive tickled by a company director m/f

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
The great thing about really hot summer days and non air conditioned offices are, ladies who normally go around with shoes on all day....don't.

so there was my friend and I having coffee a few weeks ago, the lady from the true story thread,
ticklish executive mf/f

when she started to kick her shoes off. "you don't mind do you, I'm awfully hot in these. The office was like an oven today".

Of course I didn't mind.
All new summer dress, flat office shoes and nearly black nylons, all went well together.
without shoes, even better.
her all new dress presented an ideal photo opportunity to show her what it looked like from another persons eye view.

Then the shoes came off. And there to my surprise, this always pristine lady, had a run in the heel of one nylon foot and a hole in the ball of the other.

"You've got holy tights today" I said jokingly.
"Oh gosh I know. I have had to take my shoes off today, it was just too hot for formalities".

I asked her if she didn't usually go shoeless under her desk.
She said know as it wasn't good etiquette and the desks were quite open and you could be seen.

But then she went on to say, the office was empty today due to meetings off site all day, so shoes came off and comfort was had walking on the soft carpet.
However rubbing hot itchy feet on the desk legs had resulted in the two tears.

Then the perfectly volunteered story popped up.

She said " I was taken a bit by surprise, given a little shock even.
One of the senior directors came in to me about arrangements I had made for him.
I was sat on my chair but with one foot tucked underneath the leg that was hanging on the floor. So in effect, I was sitting on my right foot. I hadn't realised at that stage that I had put a small hole in my tights.
So this foot was effectively showing out the side of my seat.
##%%&& came in(a senior director in his late 60s, and a real gentle man) , queried the arrangement with me, then I felt my foot tickle. It was where the hole was.
My whole body jumped and I let out a Whooooohehhehheh.
I was taken completely by surprise, and said, Careful I'm ticklish, and giggled it off.

This is a straight laced man who doesn't even give you a kiss with the bonus cheque at Christmas."

He said "Sorry, was just about to say, you have a hole"

But he then articulated it by still wiggling it with his index finger, to which I let out another yelp and then it was Heeeheeeheeeheeeheeeee. Ooh Heeeheeehee.
I then couldn't stop giggling as he had started the feeling off and it was that thought of my foot has no where to go."

He was as surprised as me, but was grinning from ear to ear from my yelp.

I thanked him and said, I know where it is now, and that I wouldn't do it again as he was likely to have me off the chair.

He then apologised, "didn't mean to startle you", and left my office part giggling and a little embarrassed."

I asked about this chap during the week and she said the whole thing had never been mentioned since.
I wish I had been a fly on that wall.lol

Attachments

• DSC05566.JPG
    DSC05566.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 510
  • DSC05548.JPG
    DSC05548.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC05570.JPG
    DSC05570.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC05573.JPG
    DSC05573.JPG
    606.6 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
I can't fault the man for his tickle. Great story.

Thanks for sharing JJ. I've been fortunate to work in some relaxed offices over the years when the women went shoeless - all year round! I could never focus on my work, and would always sneak peeks when I could. I've been with the same company (albeit in different teams) for just over fifteen years, and in that time I've snuck in nearly 30 tickles - some prolonged, some pokes, some upperbody, some feet, some on mature women, some on pretty young things.

We're all at work for a long time, so we might as well enjoy it, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think it will. He's obviously that way inclined. I'll bet he's back for seconds sooner than we think.

She yelps then giggles uncontrollably. So in those
Circumstances you can't do a quickie and get away with it lol

Thanks for sharing JJ. I've been fortunate to work in some relaxed offices over the years when the women went shoeless - all year round! I could never focus on my work, and would always sneak peeks when I could. I've been with the same company (albeit in different teams) for just over fifteen years, and in that time I've snuck in nearly 30 tickles - some prolonged, some pokes, some upperbody, some feet, some on mature women, some on pretty young things.

We're all at work for a long time, so we might as well enjoy it, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Could not agree more.

So do I. The fact that stern faced composed lady professionals lose the plot so easily is a great thought.. and sight. Lol

Work stories may be my favorite, because I have so many of my own. They stick with me.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back