• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuck This. I'm Done. [Accidental] [M/F]

a7hgsir4h3jk

*sits in the corner sweating and hyperventilating, rocking back and forth in the foetal position*

So... Remember a couple of days ago when I found those weird lumps in my neck? I went to see my GP about it the other day. He's middle aged, and has been our family's GP since I was a little kid.

LET'S JUST SAY THE APPOINTMENT WAS AWKWARD AS FUCK.

It turns out they were indeed swollen glands and so naturally, he had to check all the gland / lymph node areas.

Obviously, he started by feeling around my neck. Luckily his fingers were too stumpy. I closed my eyes, scrunched my lips together and was like "this is cool, I can handle this". Didn't tickle whatsoever.

Then I had to lie down on this couch bed thingy. Ohhhh fuck. At first, I was worried I had to lift up my top or otherwise show my boobs, but I didn't.

So obviously, he began to feel around a bit. He checked most of my upper body with no awkwardness to begin with, but then he got to my right armpit. Dear lord, I could feel myself biting my lip and going "mmmmmmmph."

THEN HE ASKED THE DREADED "are you ticklish?" FUCK.

My response was a high-pitched giggle and a blatantly false "nooo~" Although to be fair, I was more likely laughing at the awkwardness of the whole situation.

He was like, "you'll be fiiiiiine" as he felt around my armpit.

Aaaaaand then I had to undo my belt and trousers so he could feel the ones in my crotch. Dear. Fucking. God.

Then I had to sit back down and listen whilst he explained that I was fine, I'm not infected anywhere else, no other ones are swollen, etc. I had to pretend I didn't feel awkward as for the rest of the appointment, and then I left.

Just thought this might be of some amusement to most of you.

On the plus side, I got a meningitis vaccine shortly afterwards so hey, it looks like I'm not gonna die just yet. Damn it I want to, though.

Like he said, "you'll be fine". If being ticklish is all you have to worry about, count your blessings! You should be around to be tickled for a long time! ;)

Heh, nawwwww, poor Smegs...! X3 Hey, it could've been worse! I once had a doctor accidentally tickle me during a physical, and she wouldn't quit teasing me for it... XD

Thanks, guys.

Hey, it could've been worse! I once had a doctor accidentally tickle me during a physical, and she wouldn't quit teasing me for it... XD

True, I probably would have died if he started teasing me about it. XD

Very glad that you don't have anything serious. :D
Fine story about the medical tickles. :p

OMG..... LOLOLOLOL... yeeeeeah AWKWARD!!!!

I wonder if u blushed.... *smiles*

Haha, thank you both. If it were serious or deadly, I probably wouldn't have written about it in such a light-hearted way.

Doctors must have to deal with ticklish patients all the time, so it's probably business as normal for them. At least he wasn't one of those dodgy doctors who gropes their patients. Just imagine if he was 'one of us'?

Get well soon. :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Doctors must have to deal with ticklish patients all the time, so it's probably business as normal for them. At least he wasn't one of those dodgy doctors who gropes their patients. Just imagine if he was 'one of us'?

Get well soon. :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you. :) That's very true, thankfully he isn't a perv. It would be at least a thousand times more awkward if he was one of us!

one of the most common tests doctors do is to test the nerves or reflexes, so this may require feeling along the tummy, ribs, or feeling down the underarm (this one in particular I remember most vividly!) so most doctors are used to ticklish patients! They know usually how to alter how they do it so it doesn't tickle! Good story though, although awkward, it probably has happened to us all!

I've had my lymph nodes checked quite a few times. Neck, pits and crotch. It's not easy keeping a str8 face

I got a physical the other day and my doctor was prodding my stomach and sides, then did the Babinsky thing on my feet, even saying "here comes a little tickle" beforehand. The foot thing was just a split second, so it was ok. But the stomach examination went on and on, she just kept kneeding. I was literally one second away from breaking and cracking up when she stopped. Glad she didn't notice how turned on I was!

I got a physical the other day and my doctor was prodding my stomach and sides, then did the Babinsky thing on my feet, even saying "here comes a little tickle" beforehand. The foot thing was just a split second, so it was ok. But the stomach examination went on and on, she just kept kneeding. I was literally one second away from breaking and cracking up when she stopped. Glad she didn't notice how turned on I was!

Oh god that must have felt awkward! :')

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back