• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st use of hairbrush

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
This was the first time I've used a hairbrush to tickle feet, and was told it was the Devils instrument!! Granted, my lee was pretty ticklish on her feet anyway, but I added some baby oil, and applied the brush, GREAT RESULTS!! She immediately ask what was that, followed by a string of curse words!! Great times for sure!!

I've never had a hairbrush applied to the soles of my feet but based on what I've seen in videos I hope that never happens to me. Fingertips on my feet are enough to drive me completely bonkers; I can't imagine what a brush must feel like.

I can barely stand when I do it to myself. I would just DIE if some Ler did it to me!

LOL You generally know you've done something right when you are being cursed!

Hair brushes look PAINFULL!

Just bought a sonicare though and I'll be using it on my Lee first thing when I return from this deployment in a couple of days

Some people have the type of foot sensitivity where a hair brush can be painful. Of course the brush doesn't have to be used in a heavy handed manner though.

Let me second this point. It really requires little pressure to be most effective, pushing harder may not work as well. But those stiff bristles being drug back and forth across a softened, oil covered sole....she said it was a love/hate thing. She hates how bad it tickled, but loved being out of control and the sensation it gave.

Yes, hairbrushes are very effective when dragged across (not driven into) soles. :feets:
Even more effective was a horse brush, which Mistress Feral (now retired) used on me in L.A. about ten years ago. It is not a brush made of horse hair; it is a brush designed for grooming horse's hair. Lucky for her I was tied down securely or I would have kicked her the head. :eek:

Hair brushes look PAINFULL!

Just bought a sonicare though and I'll be using it on my Lee first thing when I return from this deployment in a couple of days

I think the beaded hairbrushes don't hurt as bad as the stiff hairbrushes. The stiff brushes have sharp ends. Also as people pointed out it depends on how hard you brush.

I wouldn't have expected hairbrushes of any kind to be particularly effective. Indeed, fingertips are so intolerable against ticklish soles I don't see why there's a need for additional tools of any kind. But in videos I've seen the way people's eyes widen in frantic disbelief when the hairbrush is applied -- like "Oh my God I didn't think it could get any worse" -- before their helpless laughter kicks into a more hysterical register, and knowing what it feels like to be driven around the bend by fingers alone I can only imagine the intensity of the sensation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back