• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freshman Hazing

BigNavelGirl

This is another story that I wanted to share. At my school "Freshman Hazing" was really big. The upper classmen was constantly doing things to the freshman, such as punching them, sticking people in lockers, throwing people in the trash can, throwing their belonging in the trash can, etc. The way my school was set up, there were 3 different buildings, the East, Central and West. The East was the main building where most of the classes were held. There were a few classes held in the Central and West buildings but not as many as the main building. During the day I had a couple of classes in the West building which is an old building and there were 2 classes held in there. The Central building was just as old and there were 4 classes and the old gymnasium in the building. Both of these buildings never had a lot of students in them. This information is just a little history of how the school was set up so you can kind of get an idea of where I'm going with this story.

My last class of the day was in the West building. I would stay after class to finish my work because I had basketball practice an hour and a half after school. Once I finished my work I left class and walked out the West Building to go to the Central Building so that I could get dressed for practice. Once I got inside the Central building I ran into 3 seniors that I knew (they wer my cousins best friends). One of them grabbed me by my book bag and asked me where I was going. I told him I was about to get ready for practice. He then told me that I wasn't going to practice right now. I told him that I knew that but I wanted to get dressed before all the other girl came to get dressed. He then told me not get dressed and to follow him and his friends. Which I happily declined and began to walk off so I could get dressed for practice. Once I started walking off, the guy caught me again by my book bag. I pushed him off my bag and he reached out to grabbed my hand. He then told his two goon friends to grab my legs which they did. He then grabbed me under my arms. They lifted me up and started carrying me. I was kicking and asking them to put me down. Since they didn't put me down I started trying to kick my legs to get my legs free. They carried me to the corner of the Central Building and laid me on the floor by the gymnasium. I was terrified because I didn't know what they were going to do to me. I hoped that they wouldn't do anything crazy to me since they were best friends with my cousin, but I couldn't be so certain. No one was in the Central Building yet because practice didn't start for about 45 minutes and the girls on my team would go to get food before practice. I kept asking them what are they doing, and they kept telling me to shut up. I told them that I was going to scream if they didn't let me go (which was a huge mistake) because one of the guys covered my mouth. Both of the other guys sat on a leg each, and next thing I knew the two of them began tickling my belly. I was trying to play hard so I didn't laugh. I was trying to act like it didn't tickle at all. After about 10 seconds, I was trying to move the two guys hands off of me. The guy took his hands off my mouth and held my hands above my head. The other two guys continued to tickle me and I began laughing so hard. One of the guys lifted my shirt up and they started to tickle my bare skin which drove me crazy. Then other one started to tickle my belly button while the other one continued to tickle my belly. I really lost it by then and was begging and pleading for them to stop. They were telling me to shut up or else they were going to make me shut up. The tickling did not last but maybe 3 minutes but it seemed like forever. They let me up and told me if I told anyone (I'm sure anyone meant my cousin) what happened they would do this again. I ran into these goons several times after this encounter and the scenario was fairly the same besides the fact I would always run away from them. They always managed to catch me. I'm sure it was a game to them because as I stated earlier the upper classmen was always hazing freshmen. Hopefully you liked my story.

Wowyou poor thing, they sound like bully's. Although by your user name I am guessing you may have enjoyed it?

Wowyou poor thing, they sound like bully's. Although by your user name I am guessing you may have enjoyed it?

I think that the guys were bully's especially one of them in particular. I do believe this incident also contributed to me and my screen name, as well as other incidents. At the time that this happened, I did know that I liked to be tickled for just a little bit of time. However, this situation did open me up to being held down and tickled, and kind of gang tickled. Now i am very opened to the forced ticking scenarios. I find them fun, but I also know that I typically only enjoy them with people who also share the love of tickling like I do.

Last edited:
You do know that hazing is illegal?.......

Sounds very reminiscent of The Shawshank Redemption haha. Thanks for sharing.

I can be pretty evil sometimes, but that kind of sounds like it was crossing a few boundaries that I would not as a 'ler; at least not without knowing the 'lee was cool with it ahead of time. You sounded like you enjoyed it though, so no harm no foul I guess. :)

If I were them,I'd poke your waist 'accidently' at first,creating a chance then make you know i like tickling too.Tickling would be more acceptable and funny when we both know each others' fantacies.They are just too impatient,i think.

If it wasn't for the fact that this was posted on this site, I would have said you was about to get raped as I started to read this.

Cool story.

Very brave of the three males to indulge in a fantasy/fetish in high school, knowing anyone could have come in to that building at anytime.

What amazes me more about the story is how the three of them was all in to tickling. I've lived in a big town now for over 30 years and not
come across one other male who was in to tickling, but here we have three males who love to tickle women at one school.

I would love to have known how the three of them all discovered they had the same fetish.

Sometimes it's not even a fetish. Young adults of all stripes end up in spontaneous tickle fights or assaults. Some people find it innocent and a harmless way to torture. Knew a girl I'd seen running around tickling people a few times and dated her briefly. Found out the hard way she wasn't into it that way. Biggest bedroom disappointment ever. Or maybe she just wan't into me that way.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back