• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Brittany is Back: Tickled In The Stocks" - TICKLISH GIRLS video clips

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
It has been a few years since Brittany had a turn in the stocks, but we are back in her town this month, and she is locked in the stocks to get tickled. She told me last time that she was exaggerating her reaction, and that she wasn't really that ticklish. I remember thinking that she was holding her reaction when I was using the brush, trying to convince me that the brush didn't tickle so much. Unfortunately, during her session a few years ago, I didn't use the brush very much. I made up for it this time, because this scene is almost entirely with the massager and baby oil tickling her feet. Her feet are stuck in the stocks, and her hands are tied at her sides. Early on, I apply baby oil to her feet, and tickle her with the massager. She instantly tells me it doesn't tickle that much, and that I should switch to something else. I soon put her feet into the new toe ties added to the stocks, and you can see in her face that she realizes this is going to really tickle for a long time. The toeties are very effective, since her feet can't move at all, and she is forced to handle the tickling with the massager. Her toes are tied back for a few minutes and then the toeties are released. Although it may seem a little easier now, I spend the rest of the time vigorously tickling her soles with the massager and babyoil. She is struggling the whole time trying to hide her laughter, but I am relentless, and she is squealing with laughter every time the massager touches her feet.

TICKLISH GIRLS video clips:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Attachments

• BrittanyStocks Photo.gif
    BrittanyStocks Photo.gif
    263.8 KB · Views: 655
  • BrittanyStocks Preview.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 383
I have recently posted both the WMV version and the MP4 version of the clips to my store. I have previously only created the WMV versions, but I have thought that some might want the MP4 Version to play on iPhone.

Does this matter to anyone? All of my files are very small file sizes for 20-30 minute videos, but I want to know if people are looking for WMV, MP4, or if it doesn't matter?

Thanks,
Mike

I prefer MP4 as I can convert WMV to MP4 if that's all that available.

so glad to see britany back gotta love those oiled barefeet and brushes love how all ladys clame there not ticklish but they so lie real bad.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back