• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kong: Skull Island.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Apparently this Kong is more akin to the classic version of King Kong.

Also, there is apparently a giant spider in it. Yikes! o_O

What I want to know is, will there be a sacrificial altar scene or not?

Never been a fan of King Kong, but I liked the Peter Jackson movie. The original is a classic, but there are films from the era that I love better~

I am not too thrilled by this one. The trailer is wonderfully well-made and the cast is gold (save from the Chinese girl...), but I don't have a good feeling about it.

What's going on with Samuel L. Jackson starring in all of these primate-based movies???
He was just in The Legend of Tarzan. I guess regular size CGI gorillas weren't enough for him.

Really? That was Samuel Jackson? I thought it was a different actor.

Wow, he can alter his voice and appearance somewhat.

There is no improving on the original for so many reasons. The fact that they're making ANOTHER remake so soon after the other (horrible) one is just so symptomatic of how lame Hollywood and the movie industry has become, just a total dearth of ideas.

That said....at least it was good to see John Goodman and Samuel L, and they changed up the story a bit (of course, make it all about the military, lol).

But there's no magic anymore because you know it's just CGI! It's a video game! Whereas it's still a marvel to witness the original, and what they achieved then. And it will always be that way.

Just the sound effects! For 1933? The tail swishing? And look at the plausibility of the fight itself! It's like a real fight, not some anything-can-happen CGI job!

And of course, the classic Kong tickle:

The Empire State...oh my god, they managed to get so much emotion....

Maybe they'll be able to beat the horrible Peter Jackson version and the horrible 1970s version....but in 1933, to see "King Kong" was to see something totally unprecedented. And it still is very impressive (not to mention a fascinating glimpse into early 1930s New York!)

I watched it last week. Pretty damn good movie. Anyone else see it?

I have seen it and enjoyed all the beasts, human and otherwise. The Konginator was wonderful in all his CGI glory, but I also miss the 1933 stop-action? version's jaw dropping, heartfelt scenes for the time. I wonder how the Godzilla v. King Kong film will pit those two along with Mothra, Rodan and King G.?

Any sacrificial altar scenes?

LOL. Unfortunately no. I guess I'll have to continue to love the old fashioned scene and continue to despise Jackson's total disregard for it.

I gotta admit, I loved them setting it during Vietnam and the Cold War. All the music I grew up listening too as a kid was in it. :D

I rarely go to the movies, but I saw this and enjoyed it quite a bit!

The movie was absolutely fantastic, and had a totally different storyline than either the original or the Peter Jackson version.

This was the first monster movie where I enjoyed the humans more than the monsters!
(Though the monsters were pretty damn entertaining.)

You could also tell by the themes that it was in the Godzilla universe, and there's an added scene at the very end of the credits.

I enjoyed Samuel L. Jackson's character, and the fact that even though he's set up as a villain character, he makes some pretty damn good points.....

But I felt the whole cast stood out, there wasn't one great person and everyone else filler, ...even the side characters were enjoyable.

...and the opening scenes feature authentic 70's outfits, complete with all the ladies wearing pantyhose!!! (No foot shots, sadly.... :( )

I wonder how the Godzilla v. King Kong film will pit those two along with Mothra, Rodan and King G.?

Dear ToHo who art in monster island I SO WANT Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah to all throw down in Tokyo!

Also I'd love for a sequel where humanity uses what it learns about the Kaiju to develop Jet Jaguar and Mecha Godzilla and have them fight Gigan and Megalon! :D

I saw the movie last week and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was really well done. There is a crazy, giant-ass spider in it and it's freaky as all f**k! But none-the-less, it was well done and I am going to buy it when it comes out.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back