• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TENS Unit

hornyhornet89

I'm considering getting a TENS Unit for sel-tickling. Before I do so, however, I have a few questions:

1.) Are TENS Units even good for tickling? I've seen mixed results, some people say it does tickle, others say it doesn't.

2.) What would be a good TENS Unit and where can I buy one (if possible, I'd prefer not to buy anything online)?

3.) What are good positions and settings for a TENS Unit?

4.) What should I know about TENS Unit safety? I think I know the basics about safety (don't place electrodes over the heart, etc), but is there anything else I should know?

Thanks.

I'm considering getting a TENS Unit for sel-tickling. Before I do so, however, I have a few questions:

1.) Are TENS Units even good for tickling? I've seen mixed results, some people say it does tickle, others say it doesn't.
Bottom line it really depends on the person. It works for me sometimes. This is when my husband uses it on me. It's never worked when I did it myself. You're still going to be fully in control when you're using it. It's not going to trick your brain into thinking someone else is ticking you.

2.) What would be a good TENS Unit and where can I buy one (if possible, I'd prefer not to buy anything online)?
I'd say a cheaper one would be fine. Like a TENs 2500 or 3000. I'd recommend Amazon, but you can find them at sex shops. Be forewarned they usually charge twice the amount Amazon Charges.

3.) What are good positions and settings for a TENS Unit?
Your preferred setting is ultimately going to be up to you. You'll have to play around with it. As for positions you should be relaxed laying down would be good.

4.) What should I know about TENS Unit safety? I think I know the basics about safety (don't place electrodes over the heart, etc), but is there anything else I should know?
Don't cross the heart either and general rule of thumb is place the pads below the belt. Don't be wet, but I am assuming you knew that. Whatever you do do not take the pads off with it on. It will hurt like hell. Also they can go from mild to painful cramping real quick. It will take some trial and error to figure out your best setting.

My husband is an electrician(He was an ex Navy nuclear electrician.) and we teach electro-play classes.

Find a used one on Craigslist. Much cheaper than at sextoy places, but have their limitations over ones specifically made for sexual use.

On me it didn't tickle. It produced a slightly painful sensation instead. :(

I mean I use a tens unit as a physical therapist ... I know good ones ... never had anyone EVEN feel any sort of ticklish sensation with it. If you want to try it, go for it. They're relatively cheap. Just don't see it working the way you'd like

I bought one used with two large packages of new pads. I don't really think one could re use them, they don't stay sticky.

You can actually. They sell conductive gel to keep older pads working. Also you could just wet them with a little water and just dab them dry

But the pads alone are pretty cheap to be honest

That is true. For tickling I don't think they have value. However, if they are strategically placed around the inner thighs while tickling , they certainly increase the power of a forced orgasm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back