• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

manga translation request

-_-

Could anybody help with the translation of this comic? I've seen a partial translation elsewhere but not a full one, which would be much appreciated. Does anybody remember if this was posted to the TMF before? Also, a link to a source wouldn't go amiss.

I presume that all characters depicted are of the legal age or older.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 596
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 508
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 487
Oh good, I get to try out some of the things I've been thinking about.

First page: Basically the boy has bet his older sister that if he beats her then he gets to tie her up and tickle her for 30 minutes, so as you can see he wins at the game and ties her up as per the bet.

Second page: She calls him a pervert (naturally since he's taking off his sister's clothing) and then he says he's going to tickle her for the remaining 15 minutes like that. Sister thinks "Oh god I didn't think it would be this bad to get tickled for 30 minutes!"

Third page: More of the same. Most of this is the "ahahahaha oh god stop please" sort of thing you'd imagine it would be. Brother mentions there's 10 minutes left, and that tickling is sister is fun, especially when she can't get away.

Fourth page: "Oh god, I'll do anything please just stop" et cetera. Finally he stops, the brother asks if she'd been crying, apparently feels a little bad about what he's done. Then she says it's okay, asks him if he wants anything, and he answers that his dream is to take a bath with his sister, the results of which you can see for yourself.

That's basically the gist of it.

thank ya jaynin is much appreciated. *keeps grinding his japanese meanwhile*

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back