• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordana-Rama Custom clips

tkmstr

1st Level Red Feather
I just wanted to post a quick review of some of the custom tickle clips I've gotten from Jordana. Most of us are probably aware of who she is from her past tickle and fetish clips and her site (http://www.jordana-rama.com/home) now has new models that have never shot fetish before.

I've gotten custom clips from a lot of producers and I may review them later but Jordana is able to get newbies that have never done a video like this before and that is right up my alley. I've gotten three clips with Kitty and she is wonderfully ticklish with a great laugh, that goes silent ever once in a while, and she is unable to stop laughing once she starts being tickled. She's a homerun for me and I think you guys would like her clip, especially the 2 on 1 Sorority initiation one that I hope will be released soon. Lila, another new model, and Jordana really work her over good in it and they both seem to enjoy doing it. http://clips4sale.com/54641/jordana...s/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/TICKLING

I'm going to ask if she will release a small clip of this clip to put in the video section because her work speaks for itself. If you're looking to get a custom clip and want a newbie or model that doesn't shoot often, Jordana has plenty of girls to choose from.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back