• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake up tickles (f/m)

MrMan9001

Well, I've been on the site for a few months, but haven't really shared much of my experiences so, here goes nothing!

So this goes back a few years ago when I was on vacation together with my then girlfriend. We'd both woken up a little bit and were walking about the house of her friend where we were staying, just sort of getting ourselves up and at 'em for a bit. We were both still in our pajamas, and she eventually told me to go get dressed. So I slipped back into our bedroom, shut the door, and... fell back asleep. I was always a sucker for sleep, more so than anything else, and I quickly dozed off again as I flopped down on the bed.

After what I can only assume was a few minutes later, my girlfriend at the time walked into the room to see what was taking me so long (I forgot to lock the door as I closed it), and found me fast asleep on the bed, laying on my belly with my arms splayed out across the mattress. It wasn't long before she pounced atop me, that alone waking me up, and causing a bit of panic as I began to squirm beneath her without knowing it was her. After a moment, I recognized just who it was. And within a few more moments, I recognized those devilish fingers.

Deciding that jumping on me wasn't a good enough method to wake me up, she darted her fingers against my sides, kneading into them just beneath my ribs. Of course, I burst out laughing, trying to wriggle my body away from her, and get out from underneath her. But of course, she was laying on top of me, and because she was on my back, I couldn't use my arms to fight her, or even grab her hands in a desperate attempt to stop her ticklish onslaught, so of course I started begging, "Hahahahaha! Bahahahaby please stahahahap it hahaha!" I cried out to her, an irremovable grin on my face as I continued to laugh beneath her.

After what felt like a few minutes, but I later found out was only a few seconds, she finally relented. But she wasn't done with me yet. She pushed herself into a kneeling position, her legs straddling my waist, as she flipped me over onto my back, taking advantage of my groggy, giggly state to make sure I wouldn't put up a fight. She then took my arms, and pinned them above my head, this time taking advantage of not only my weakened state, but just the sheer fact that she was stronger than me. "Wh-what are you dohoing!?" I tried to ask her, despite not getting an answer, at least not a verbal one. In fact, she never spoke throughout the entire ordeal, she kept the same playfully sadistic smile throughout all of my torture.

Regardless, she answered the question of what she was doing, by using one hand to keep my wrists held against the bed beneath her hand, while the other dove into my sensitive, unprotected underarms. He was poking and prodding and wiggling her fingers into my flesh, through the sleeve of my t-shirt no less (I shudder to think what it would have felt like if there was no protection given to me!) I cackled like a mad hyena stoned off his ass as she tortured my all-too-ticklish armpits. "NYAHAHAHOHOHOHO! No bayYYYYBY! HAHAHAHA! PLEAST MEHEHERCHY!" Is along the lines of what I cried out to her, my body twisting and turning to protect my armpits by pressing them against the mattress. Unfortunately, I couldn't do this for both pits at a time, and each time one hollow was protected, she simply darted over to the next. Again, this only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like a few minutes, my stomach was even lightly aching from the laughter!

When she finally decided to show me mercy and let me go, she laid atop me and gave me a kiss on my still giggling lips. She said something about getting up and dressed, and I quickly did just that. She definitely used tickling to keep me a bit more in line (We had a dom/sub thing going on, nothing abusive!) when she wanted to. Hell, sometimes I'd act like a pest just so she would tickle me into stopping it. But this was easily one of my favorite times when she took advantage of my sensitivity!

I am going to start asking this question in every m/f post! Lol!

That's funny. It's true that when I tell stories about how women in my life have seized upon opportunities to tickle me senseless, people often ask if I ever got them back (spoiler alert: I almost never do) -- and you're right, it doesn't seem like you see that as much when the roles are reversed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back