• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Late Night Tickle Fight MF/F FF/M

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This is a true story of some tickle fun I had the other night with Kalesie and Allie. Both girls can be found being tickled on my site at www.simplytickling.com
This kind of thing happens a lot at my house as you could imagine with 3 tickle fanatics living here. So if you guys like this story Ill be sure to write about some other fun times. Im not a writer in any shape or form so take the story telling for what it is.

So Allie and I were sitting in the living room watching TV when Kalesie walked in and sat next to me. It only took a few seconds until I got bored with the show I was watching and started tickling Kalesie’s sides. She started giggling and squirming around while attempting to tickle me back. I called to Allie, “Lets get her!” and in one motion I got Kalesie down onto the floor and pinned her arms above her head. Allie jumped on her legs and immediately started running her nails all over Kalesie’s super ticklish bare feet while I lifted up her shirt to tickle her belly with my free hand. Kaleisie was in absolute hysterics with fingers tickling all over her belly, sides, ribs, and her bare armpits all while Allie was tickling all over her feet, knees and thighs. Then I kept her arms pinned and told Allie “get her belly with your nails!” As soon as her nails touched her bare tummy Kalesie screamed and exploded with the cutest cackling laugh and squeals. Then when Allies nails crept up her ribs to her armpits the laughter got silent, with just the sound gasps of air escaping Kalesie between silently mouthing “OH MY GOD!” All while Allie is giggling herself and teasing Kalesie with “Awww Kalesie!! Does that tickle?”

I decided around that point, after tickling Kalesie for 20 mins. that it was a good idea to switch it up so I let go of Kalesie and started tickling Allies sides. She squealed NOOOOOOO and started laughing immediately while slowly falling down to the floor. Allie LOVES being tickled so she just layed there and let it happen. I dug into Allies sides while Kalesie gathered her strength and jumped on Allies barefeet. Raking her nails up and down her soles and tickling all over her toes. Kalesie is what I like to call an experimental tickler. She likes to test different ticklish spots and ask her ticklee about it. “Oh are you ticklish under your toes?” “how bad does this tickle?” and “Does it tickle more lightly or harder?” Allie answered her questions as best as she could between fits of giggles. Until I started really digging into her ribs, She screamed once and then ended up stuck in silent mode while I squeezed and prodded all over her sides. While Kalesie had her hands up inside Allies pant legs to tickle her bare knees with her nails. Somehow I managed to wiggle my fingers up into Allies bare armpits and she just lost it! “OHHHHHH GODDDD NOOOO!!!” followed by high pitched squealing and silence. Kalesie and I kept tickling Allie like this for another 10 minutes before switching spots. Kalesie got her hands up Allies shirt to tickle her belly and ribs with her long nails while I attacked her barefeet.

After another 15 mins of torturing Allie. I started tickling Kalesies bare foot again. But got a “ohh hell no its your turn!!” Kalesie immediately pounced on me and pinned me down to the floor. Shooting her hands up my shirt to tickle my bare sides with her nails. Allie moved down to my feet and took off my socks. Then started tickling all over my barefeet with her nails. It was torture!!! Kalesie was teaching Allie just where to tickle my toes and my legs. All while tickling my armpits at the same time. The girls switched spots and Allie started digging into my ribs which really got me bad!! Kalesie at the same time had her long nails tickling up and down my thighs. I ended up in silent mode at that point. Loving every second of it of course!
The girls had their fun tickling me for another 15 mins after that until Allie started tickling Kalesie again. Which started the entire tickle rotation over again. Kalesie, then Allie, then Me, Then back to Kalesie for the next hour or so. Non stop tickle torture. Kalesie even ran upstairs to get the toothbrushes so everyone got a turn having their toes and ears tickled with those damn brushes. Eventually we ended up in some kind of tickle triangle with me tickling one foot of each girl and vice versa with them. I lost my shirt at the end while Allie sat on my arms. Both girls slowly and lightly tickling all over my upperbody. Kalesie and Allie both got the same treatment afterwards too! When we were finally all tickled out it was 2am. We had started the tickle fight sometime around midnight and were all exhausted. lol

What a wonderful household! :D Thanks for sharing your experience here.

What a household to be apart of. I'd love to read more if you got more. And I'm sure you do haha. Thanks for sharing.

This is a true story of some tickle fun I had the other night with Kalesie and Allie. Both girls can be found being tickled on my site at www.simplytickling.com
This kind of thing happens a lot at my house as you could imagine with 3 tickle fanatics living here. So if you guys like this story Ill be sure to write about some other fun times. Im not a writer in any shape or form so take the story telling for what it is.

So Allie and I were sitting in the living room watching TV when Kalesie walked in and sat next to me. It only took a few seconds until I got bored with the show I was watching and started tickling Kalesie’s sides. She started giggling and squirming around while attempting to tickle me back. I called to Allie, “Lets get her!” and in one motion I got Kalesie down onto the floor and pinned her arms above her head. Allie jumped on her legs and immediately started running her nails all over Kalesie’s super ticklish bare feet while I lifted up her shirt to tickle her belly with my free hand. Kaleisie was in absolute hysterics with fingers tickling all over her belly, sides, ribs, and her bare armpits all while Allie was tickling all over her feet, knees and thighs. Then I kept her arms pinned and told Allie “get her belly with your nails!” As soon as her nails touched her bare tummy Kalesie screamed and exploded with the cutest cackling laugh and squeals. Then when Allies nails crept up her ribs to her armpits the laughter got silent, with just the sound gasps of air escaping Kalesie between silently mouthing “OH MY GOD!” All while Allie is giggling herself and teasing Kalesie with “Awww Kalesie!! Does that tickle?”

I decided around that point, after tickling Kalesie for 20 mins. that it was a good idea to switch it up so I let go of Kalesie and started tickling Allies sides. She squealed NOOOOOOO and started laughing immediately while slowly falling down to the floor. Allie LOVES being tickled so she just layed there and let it happen. I dug into Allies sides while Kalesie gathered her strength and jumped on Allies barefeet. Raking her nails up and down her soles and tickling all over her toes. Kalesie is what I like to call an experimental tickler. She likes to test different ticklish spots and ask her ticklee about it. “Oh are you ticklish under your toes?” “how bad does this tickle?” and “Does it tickle more lightly or harder?” Allie answered her questions as best as she could between fits of giggles. Until I started really digging into her ribs, She screamed once and then ended up stuck in silent mode while I squeezed and prodded all over her sides. While Kalesie had her hands up inside Allies pant legs to tickle her bare knees with her nails. Somehow I managed to wiggle my fingers up into Allies bare armpits and she just lost it! “OHHHHHH GODDDD NOOOO!!!” followed by high pitched squealing and silence. Kalesie and I kept tickling Allie like this for another 10 minutes before switching spots. Kalesie got her hands up Allies shirt to tickle her belly and ribs with her long nails while I attacked her barefeet.

After another 15 mins of torturing Allie. I started tickling Kalesies bare foot again. But got a “ohh hell no its your turn!!” Kalesie immediately pounced on me and pinned me down to the floor. Shooting her hands up my shirt to tickle my bare sides with her nails. Allie moved down to my feet and took off my socks. Then started tickling all over my barefeet with her nails. It was torture!!! Kalesie was teaching Allie just where to tickle my toes and my legs. All while tickling my armpits at the same time. The girls switched spots and Allie started digging into my ribs which really got me bad!! Kalesie at the same time had her long nails tickling up and down my thighs. I ended up in silent mode at that point. Loving every second of it of course!
The girls had their fun tickling me for another 15 mins after that until Allie started tickling Kalesie again. Which started the entire tickle rotation over again. Kalesie, then Allie, then Me, Then back to Kalesie for the next hour or so. Non stop tickle torture. Kalesie even ran upstairs to get the toothbrushes so everyone got a turn having their toes and ears tickled with those damn brushes. Eventually we ended up in some kind of tickle triangle with me tickling one foot of each girl and vice versa with them. I lost my shirt at the end while Allie sat on my arms. Both girls slowly and lightly tickling all over my upperbody. Kalesie and Allie both got the same treatment afterwards too! When we were finally all tickled out it was 2am. We had started the tickle fight sometime around midnight and were all exhausted. lol

By any chance do you have room for another male roommate? LOL

The things I would do for/with a pair of lovely ticklish roommates like that. You are a lucky man!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back