• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New lil Pixie

Dolliah

Hi everyone, I'm Dolliah. Nice to meet you~

New to this site.
I'm looking to make some friends and get to know you all, and perhaps even get tickled.

A little about me, I'm tiny, 5 tall 98 lbs and a giant goof ball at heart. I'm originally from NYC but I relocated to LA a few years back.
Still getting the hang of west coast life, its still a bit of a culture shock.

I'm part of the BDSM world, I am on Fetlife as well, I don't hide what makes me feel good or happy.
I'm stupid super ticklish, and I kinda love it. It's alot of fun when you have someone who just wants to laugh with you and make you laugh.

I am a professional submissive, I work here in LA, if that's a thing thats up your alley then let me know I'm always happy to play.

Otherwise my favorite tickling devices are feathers, and very very light finger tip touches. Fingers ghosting over my flesh and giving me goose bumps, and someone forcing me to get tickled on the bottom of my feet and my sides.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a message, looking forward to making some new friends soon! :3

-D.
:jumpupanddown:

Welcome to the TMF, Dolliah, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Well welcome to the West Coast. I moved here from NY 14 yrs ago and am now in San Diego

Welcome Dolliah, hope you find this to be a happy and fun place to hang.

You should check out some of my stories if you get a chance, you'll find the type of tickling you described in many of them...

Hi D,

I too moved from NYC to San Diego about 14 yrs ago. What a difference. If you wanna chat hit me up. I am also on Fetlife under the same nic

Adam

Welcome to the site, even though I'm more than a month late on the welcome.

I was born and raised in Central California, so welcome to the State from a native Californian. I hope you're enjoying it here... and being tickled a lot.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back