• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The phrase "I'can't take it anymore" Is it just me?

Drunkllama

Hey all, I've lurked here on and off for several years, decided to try participating a bit. This particular topic is something I've wondered about over the years, thought maybe I'd throw it out there as an introductory post.

I tend to like my tickling videos a bit on the more sadistic side, and begging is one of my absolute favorite things, as it at least gives the illusion that the tickling is somewhat non-consensual. And one phrase in particular really revs me up; when the 'lee says any variant of "I can't take it anymore". This one phrase, used just one time over the course of a scene, can turn a mediocre video into a favorite of mine all by itself. I don't know why it had such an effect on me, but it does, and I'm guessing I'm not alone as it pops ups regularly enough that it must be a deliberate choice at least sometimes (I seem to remember FM Concepts used it fairly often).

So anyway my questions are; does this particular phrase affect anyone else like it does me, and do you think any producers or models use it on purpose because of this?

"Cop Cootchy Coo" (old Paradise Vision) -
Glenora says it, twice. Pretty cute.

When my Master gets me really good, and for long enough.... I usually end up saying it. Other phrases (when watching) get me more excited but that's always hot to me...

Usually when she says "I can't take it anymore", I say "what did you say?" lol........"What was that, miss? You can't take what. You mean this? Right here?" lol...

I don't think that's a fed line in videos, usually the model says it after a particular spot has been focused on....usually under her arms, or around the hip line.

That's a great line, there's a bunch that are 20-point utterances......any use of the words "tickle, tickles, tickling, ticklish" are definitely up there for me. "Not there" is another great one. Even "stop it" and "don't" can be super hot.

"Cop Cootchy Coo" (old Paradise Vision) -
Glenora says it, twice. Pretty cute.

Also used a couple of times in one of their "magician's box/sawn in half" vids. Can't remember which one now.

yea I'm a big fan of this too, as well as when they try to say stop but its interrupted by laughter.

It can be even simpler than "I can't take it". Just a breathless "PLEASSSEEEEEE??!!"when a model can't focus enough for anything else can transform a scene into pure gold.

Heh, the begging that crops up during the tickling can be pretty hot... But the line I personally love the most is delivered just before the tickling, once his or her feet have been appropriately bared and they begin to realize just what they're about to endure:
"Not that... Anything but that!"

Yes, it's really hammy and wouldn't be spoken in an actual tickle situation, but damned if it doesn't rev me up a little...! X'D

Love the "not the feet","not the toes", "please don't tickle me there"....

I've had 'lees say it before. But the ones that get me hot, are "no, not my feet", "oh no, please", Come on, please don't" and my favorite, "Bob, nooooooooo!", followed by loud laughter! :firedevil

When I hear that, my first thought is always "Well that's a lie, you can take it, you just think you can't."

That's one of my favorite things to say to a lee, along with "Don't be melodramatic, you're not going to die... you're just going to pray for death."

I've found myself driven to say that so many times when someone's getting me good, along with related variants (I can't stand it -- Not there -- I'll do anything), and it really kicks up the suffering a notch when you're taken to that extreme, you manage to get those words out amidst your helpless giggles, and then the person tormenting you disregards your plea... it really drives home the fact that you've got no control over this situation, that your words can do nothing for you except possibly goad your tormentor to greater wickedness.

When I hear that, my first thought is always "Well that's a lie, you can take it, you just think you can't."

That's one of my favorite things to say to a lee, along with "Don't be melodramatic, you're not going to die... you're just going to pray for death."

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! :goodjob:

does this particular phrase affect anyone else like it does me, and do you think any producers or models use it on purpose because of this?

If referring to videos, yes i'm right with you if it's acted out good, looking genuine. In real life 'lee situations it 's a MAJOR turn on....especially if they can't even get the words all the way out while laughing so hard!

The phrase my wife uses is "I'm going to divorce you...." Some day I just need to push it, I guess.

Ticklish fear- harleys tickle attack. That one has everything above mentioned. Its top 5 all time

I've often said "don't, that tickles!" which some lers seem to enjoy as it gives them a chance to say, "what? this tickles? and this?" in a similar fashion to what The Internet said :happyfloa: and like what Jeff says, "I'm going to die!" and lers will say "you won't die, its only tickling!" The phrase "i can't take it anymore" seems to be when they've hit a particularly bad spot, saying it doesn't make the ler go any easier on you though lol

I've often said "don't, that tickles!" which some lers seem to enjoy as it gives them a chance to say, "what? this tickles? and this?" in a similar fashion to what The Internet said :happyfloa: and like what Jeff says, "I'm going to die!" and lers will say "you won't die, its only tickling!" The phrase "i can't take it anymore" seems to be when they've hit a particularly bad spot, saying it doesn't make the ler go any easier on you though lol

Haha aww. That's why there are safewords. And we have ours :)

Back to the OP question, yes it's totally hot. Especially when she says it and her tickler doesn't give a shit. There's an old FM Concepts vid with Carissa and Cheyenne and Carissa gasps that phrase as her feet are tickled. Yum!

I also love "I can't breathe!" and "it tickles so bad!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back