• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maine roll call?

Leshy

I was wondering how many TMF'ers are currently in Maine. I'm new here myself, and I am curious as to how much Maine is represented here at TMF. I did see a couple of similar posts from a few years ago with minimal response, so perhaps an update is in order. Are there any ticklephiles currently in Maine? Sound off and say hello!!

I live in Maine also i have made a couple posts to see who here is into tickling but didn't get any responses i am glad to see someone else feel free to PM me.

Thank you all for the responses. I did send you a PM navelguy36; just let me know if you didn't get it. And for anyone who clicked on my profile out of curiosity to cyber stalk me, allow me to clarify that I originally wrote "I try NOT to live by the Golden Rule of treating others how I'd like to be treated." This was a typo; of course I meant "I try to live by the Golden Rule..." I should have been more careful with proofreading when creating my profile; I hope nobody thought I was a jerk for accidentally saying that. Anyway....nice to hear from the few (but swell) TMF Mainers...and even one TMF New Hampshirite? New Hampshirian?

Can I ask have any of you Mainers if there is any group or gathering that you ever get together in to socialize, either on line or in person? I'd love to introduce myself and get some perspective from more experienced ticklephiles as I continue exploring the wonderful world of tickling. Thanks for any tips!

I don't know of any gatherings in Maine itself, but there are tickle gatherings held in New England in general. I haven't personally been to any, but the TMFers who do go usually have a great time. NEST is a popular one, there are several threads on it I believe. Fetlife is another good way to find local kinksters, but I rarely find other ticklephiles here in Maine. If you ever just want to chat, feel free to PM me =]

I grew up and spent a good chunk of my life in Maine, and was even up there recently for vacation, but I'm a NH guy now. I'm sure there are more than actually respond out there.

Thanks for the tips Laughterandlove22. And I hope you're right TKTklr; there has to be more of us out there in Maine. But I thank all of you who did respond to the post! Maybe this thread will pop up again in the future as more ticklephiles from Maine discover the TMF community (or move to Maine). Keep hope alive, haha!

southern maine here benn a member for about 5 yrs. would love to chat with fellow mainiers.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back