• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becoming attracted to tickling the same sex?

GiveMeNylonFeet

Hey guys!

I've been into tickling for YEARS, but it wasn't until the past year that I began to warm up to the idea of not only tickling another guy's feet, but getting ticke tortured by another man. It all started by seeing videos of men in nylons on YouTube, and since I love stockings, it clicked and escalated to the next level. Years ago I'd NEVER entertain the idea of of tickling a man's feet...but now it really excites me and I absolutely cannot get enough.

Has this gradually happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I've been into tickling for YEARS, but it wasn't until the past year that I began to warm up to the idea of not only tickling another guy's feet, but getting ticke tortured by another man. It all started by seeing videos of men in nylons on YouTube, and since I love stockings, it clicked and escalated to the next level. Years ago I'd NEVER entertain the idea of of tickling a man's feet...but now it really excites me and I absolutely cannot get enough. :)

Has this gradually happened to anyone else?

It has not happened to me, as I've always been into men's feet and tickling since a very young age. However, I have noticed a marked increase of the number of guys who have expressed with me a m/m tickling interest. What's even more interesting is that a great deal of these men are straight-identified. Some have expressed an interest in only being tickled. But some expressed an interest in being tickled to an orgasm.

Congratulations on discovering something new about yourself that seems a positive, enjoyable experience!

It has not happened to me, as I've always been into men's feet and tickling since a very young age. However, I have noticed a marked increase of the number of guys who have expressed with me a m/m tickling interest. What's even more interesting is that a great deal of these men are straight-identified. Some have expressed an interest in only being tickled. But some expressed an interest in being tickled to an orgasm.

I'm sort of a female variant; I am only interested (romantically) in guys, and only interested in tickling guys. No desire whatsoever to tickle another woman. Yet when it comes to being a lee, I don't really care what gender the ler would be, nor do I care what their sexual orientation is (because tickling is more like platonic fun to me). Of course I've only sessioned with one person (a guy), and perhaps I need to actually get tickled by a woman to see how I feel about it.

I've almost always only been tickled by women, but on those rare occasions that I've ben held down and tickled by other guys I've been struck by the embarrassing helplessness of it, by their ruthlessness and matter-of-fact exploitation of my vulnerability, by the superiority implied by their invincible tormenting of my weak spots, by the almost primal shift in communal dominance that their relentless control over me seemed to signal. It isn't something I'd actively seek out every day but I admit I understand the fascination.

I guess it goes with the saying "whatever floats your boat"

I experienced something similar yet reversed-I started out as an f/m 'ler and now I love being an f/f 'ler too. I became aware that I was staring at other women in 'that way' when I was in community college, and it was a few years later I really accepted it that I'm bi. I really like rowdy, taunting and overly playful 'lers, and stereotypically that is more often male 'lers--females tend to be slinkier, softer and more sexual--but I love taunting, bawdy female 'lers too xD

~K

It's weird to me.
If I see a guy tickling a guy, yeah, there would be a reaction inside of me, the same as a girl tickling a girl.
..but it's followed by shame and baggage and worries of "Am I gay?" and I look away.

If a bunch of dudes jumped on me and tickled me, it would probably be the same.

It's too conflicting for me, makes me uncomfortable.
I'm not gay, at all.
It's like the fetish operates on a separate level from my sexuality, with some overlap in some places.
An octopus tickling a monkey would probably get some sort of rise in me if the monkey was reacting in a "helpless laughter" enough kind of way.
I'm damn sure not into bestiality.

It's the act of tickling and the act of being tickled that is at the center of the fetish for me.

But you've got to draw a line somewhere.
I'd be so conflicted after a guy tickling me that I probably wouldn't react very well.

Rectangle, that's really nothing to be ashamed of.

Sexual orientation and Fetish orientations can have independent and different orientations.

Thanks to the modern ideas of sexuality, where one is always thought to be all in one box or another, this causes problems. There is no way to designate the possible split for many people.

One can be sexually heterosexual, but have a non-gender specified fetish reaction. We are complicated creatures.

Myriads

Agreed! I love all forms of tickling. M/m, M/f, F/m, F/f, it's all great.

Same! In fact for me to enjoy watching others get tickled, I prefer it to be same sex, so I mostly watch m/m or f/f. Why that is, I am not quite sure lol

As far as my own attraction, I find both men and women attractive. I am not sure when I started to become attracted to other women, but I have found that the older I get, the more broadly I define what and who I find attractive.

Last edited:
I've always been into tickling women, and as I gradualky became attracted to men, my tickling facination moved to them. I'm pansexual and I switch, so that makes a difference.

Just happened to me in the last year since turning 30. Only had a couple of girlfriends I could get into a tickle-friendly relationships with. Creepy uncles of the world, you ruin it for future generations! ;) But I've always leaned 'lee and I've always loved a pair of cute ticklish feet. Lately as more and more men are wearing flip flops in public, I can't not notice that some of them have faces and feet that just make them look ticklish, especially the younger more babyfaced ones.

Then I thought about just how ticklish my feet are, which means it must be okay to be ticklish as a guy. I noticed guys getting tickled a few times in public and felt jealous of them, especially the guys getting foot tickled. Some were embarrassed, some seemed to have no shame.

As life goes by, I'm thinking now I'm open to the idea of a tickle fight with a guy if we have the right chemistry. I think of all the people who aren't ticklish, and all the people (like me at the moment) who just want to be tickled stupid and can't find anyone to get it from.I think of what a joy it is to bring joy to others, and there's nothing like tickling the piss out of an avid lee to give joy. I don't know if it would turn sexual in any way because I've never tried it. Don't know if it would be awkward or awesome. But recently after a lifetime of only liking girls, my hunger for tickles has reached a point where I'm genuinely ready to give it a try.

At first I was only interested in having tickle interactions with females, since I am only attracted to females and tickling is something sexual for me. Over time, however, I gradually became more open to being tickled by another guy. I feel this is because tickling has become something different than my normal sexual interests and it has become something else completely. I'm still only sexually interested in females, but open to being tickled by another guy. So to answer the OP's question shortly...yes lol

When I first realized I had this crazy and fun fetish many many years ago, it was mainly f/m or m/f for me. However it didn't take me long to find out that m/m was also appealing. I'm mainly a lee, but I will ler as well, and for both it doesn't matter to me what gender the other person is. The main thing is that both people have fun and enjoy themselves. When I think back on it, I think I discovered m/m around the same time I discovered wearing nylons was fun, especially when I'm getting tickled in them!

I can understand this because, being a man, you are more often used to be tickled by females, and sometimes the interest arises as to what it would be like to feel the male tickling technique on yourself, which might be actually more effective, if he is an experienced tickler or massage therapist.

Just happened to me in the last year since turning 30. Only had a couple of girlfriends I could get into a tickle-friendly relationships with. Creepy uncles of the world, you ruin it for future generations! ;) But I've always leaned 'lee and I've always loved a pair of cute ticklish feet. Lately as more and more men are wearing flip flops in public, I can't not notice that some of them have faces and feet that just make them look ticklish, especially the younger more babyfaced ones.

Then I thought about just how ticklish my feet are, which means it must be okay to be ticklish as a guy. I noticed guys getting tickled a few times in public and felt jealous of them, especially the guys getting foot tickled. Some were embarrassed, some seemed to have no shame.

As life goes by, I'm thinking now I'm open to the idea of a tickle fight with a guy if we have the right chemistry. I think of all the people who aren't ticklish, and all the people (like me at the moment) who just want to be tickled stupid and can't find anyone to get it from.I think of what a joy it is to bring joy to others, and there's nothing like tickling the piss out of an avid lee to give joy. I don't know if it would turn sexual in any way because I've never tried it. Don't know if it would be awkward or awesome. But recently after a lifetime of only liking girls, my hunger for tickles has reached a point where I'm genuinely ready to give it a try.

Your post is not unlike what I've encountered chatting with other straight-identified men. There's an increased number of guys I've talked to who have grown to understand their m/m tickling desires and many have embraced them. The more men talk about this openly, the more we'll understand that tickling won't determine sexual orientation, or even if you want sex with tickling at all. We humans are more complex than that/

I've found myself becoming more enamored to the prospect of m/m tickling in recent years, too. While I'd only do outright sexual acts with women, I do enjoy the thought of tickle torturing/being tickled by guys.

I depends for me because I tickle women but prefer that men tickle me. Power and control thing I suppose

I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this.

My girlfriend became dominant and then I began fantasizing about wearing nylons, and then getting my feet tickle tortured by men. I guess that's what a kink does. One thing leads to another...

I'm still only sexually attracted to women...but also the idea of being tickled by another man. Something about being a sub, I guess.

I'm a straight male as well with a tickling & foot fetish, so yea guys are ticklish & some have really well taken care of feet...being kinky it would be fun to explore if i ever met the right person :)

I am a bit in the same situation, but slightly different. Being straigh,t I am totally interested in women and this is also if I would tickle someone. On the other hand, I don't really care being tickled by a man as I am looking for the best possible tickle experience and I feel like both genders can give me that.

When i first joined i was pretty much only into being tickled by guys but now I've come to realize that female lers are evil and awesome in their own way too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back