• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becoming attracted to tickling the same sex?

I don't know? It reminds me of my early days where I thought about it some but never really wanted/liked being tickled. ...

As a foot fetishist, I am interested in ticklish feet, regardless of gender. While most of my playtime has been with women, the one or two times I have tied and tickled another man were quite enjoyable.

Moose said it best - Whatever floats your boat. If you enjoy it, go for it.

This happened to me about a year ago and although I'd prefer to tickle a woman, not only would I tickle a man, but I'd prefer to be tickled by a man. I guess I like the size and strength of a man when it comes to fantasies involving being dominated. For some reason being what I'd consider a heterosexual male, the thought of being tied up and having my feet fondled by a perverted man is so humiliating that it's a huge turn on.

I prefer to be tickled by a guy in most situations. There's something about the power play there that I find quite enjoyable. That being said, I'd love to be tickled by a woman at some point just to experience it. I consider myself straight but I love tickling so much that I don't really mind who is in what position. :cheesy:
I do agree with Chicago in that women might be more cruel as a ler in some ways. There's something about long nails doing the tickling instead of just fingertips that intrigues me as a lee. And as a woman, they also understand the sensitive parts of the female body and can inflict some real torture on them. But, again, these are just assumptions I'm making as I have not yet been tickled by a female ler.

Straight guy through and through, so I do not have M/m fantasies. But Rectangle's octopus/monkey analogy, hilarious as it is, rings true: tickling is such a powerful, all-consuming desire that seeing it performed is always, at the very least, a cute sight. I like to see two boys in a playful tickle fight, but I do not feel like jumping in or anything.

I have the impression that guys are a lot more "hardwired" when it comes to sexuality than women. It seems more common among my female friends to have had a "homosexual experience" (which led an actual lesbian friend of mine to call them "has-bians" :blaugh:) or at least to consider it, than among guys. Speaking for myself, I kissed guys many times for fun, and even tickled a few (especially during childhood) but I have no interest in M/m tickling, nor do I feel any attraction of a sexual nature towards men, no matter how handsome.

Same here on the TMF, while F/f can be considered a standard in our community, there's a lot of hatred floating around M/m posts and contents. Unreciprocally, I cannot recall the last time the ladies here complained about F/f content... ;)

Last edited:
It's weird to me.
If I see a guy tickling a guy, yeah, there would be a reaction inside of me, the same as a girl tickling a girl.
..but it's followed by shame and baggage and worries of "Am I gay?" and I look away.

If a bunch of dudes jumped on me and tickled me, it would probably be the same.

It's too conflicting for me, makes me uncomfortable.
I'm not gay, at all.
It's like the fetish operates on a separate level from my sexuality, with some overlap in some places.
An octopus tickling a monkey would probably get some sort of rise in me if the monkey was reacting in a "helpless laughter" enough kind of way.
I'm damn sure not into bestiality.

It's the act of tickling and the act of being tickled that is at the center of the fetish for me.

But you've got to draw a line somewhere.
I'd be so conflicted after a guy tickling me that I probably wouldn't react very well.

I can 100 percent relate to this. Its very conplicated. Im not in any way shape or form attacted to men.. but i fantasize about tickling them. I just dont understand it. It something the developed over the years. Im def more into tickling women but if I could get a ticklish guy tied down i would not turn it down. There's def some guilt that goes along with these fantasys lol

I can 100 percent relate to this. Its very conplicated. Im not in any way shape or form attacted to men.. but i fantasize about tickling them. I just dont understand it. It something the developed over the years. Im def more into tickling women but if I could get a ticklish guy tied down i would not turn it down. There's def some guilt that goes along with these fantasys lol

RavensFan52's response is interesting because it lays down three aspects of the straight male m/m tickling desire dilemma that I've encountered talking with straight guys for years:

1) No attraction to men. (By this, I'm assuming it's a sexual attraction you speak of.)
2) Interest in m/m tickling developed (which means there's already a latent seed planted in the brain, but perhaps not cultivated fully until a later time)
3) Guilt experienced with the fantasy or even after tickling play.

Of the three, only one is actually learned, and that's number 3.

With guys I've talked to, the guilt seems to emerge, in part, because the ticklee gets aroused from being tickled by another guy. What happens then if he comes to orgasm? Does it mean he doesn't like women? Should he leave his gf/wife, if he has one? Of course not.

However, it does raise a question, I think, about how committed he'll be to his own intimate desires. What I hope is that such a ticklee has an open enough relationship with a gf/wife to be able to be tickled by another guy when necessary.

RavensFan52's response is interesting because it lays down three aspects of the straight male m/m tickling desire dilemma that I've encountered talking with straight guys for years:

1) No attraction to men. (By this, I'm assuming it's a sexual attraction you speak of.)
2) Interest in m/m tickling developed (which means there's already a latent seed planted in the brain, but perhaps not cultivated fully until a later time)
3) Guilt experienced with the fantasy or even after tickling play.

Of the three, only one is actually learned, and that's number 3.

With guys I've talked to, the guilt seems to emerge, in part, because the ticklee gets aroused from being tickled by another guy. What happens then if he comes to orgasm? Does it mean he doesn't like women? Should he leave his gf/wife, if he has one? Of course not.

However, it does raise a question, I think, about how committed he'll be to his own intimate desires. What I hope is that such a ticklee has an open enough relationship with a gf/wife to be able to be tickled by another guy when necessary.

No different from tickling another women. As long as it stays just tickling my wife is cool with it. I've still never tickled another guy yet. Still havnt been able to pull the trigger on that even though i want to. Its very strange cause since i have no attraction to guys I have no clue on what kinda guy id want to tickle. For example i could name a long list od female celebs id love to tickle. Cant name a male one. Another example is one of my wifes friends. I've fantasized about tickling him. However he came over one day and he had his shoes off... i just couldn't bring myself to tickling him. The fantasy was cool but in real life it didn't seem as appealing. Maybe its all in my head and i think I wanna tickle a guy Lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back