• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great session with Addie Juniper!!

milagros317

Verified
Yesterday I had a great session with Addie Juniper! Although based near Atlanta, Georgia, she visits New York fairly often.
Here is her official website: http://www.addiejuniper.com/

We began with an hour of foot worship, upon which I won't dwell because this is the Tickling Media Forum. Suffice it to say that her feet are very beautiful, I would say perfect, and her soles are soft and unblemished by any calluses. I removed her socks and sniffed them, after which I licked and licked her soles for almost an hour, covering every square millimeter of them over and over again. Then I laid down on the floor and she wiped her feet dry on my face, hair, and beard.

At this point she said, "Now it's time for tickle torture!"

She tied me to my four-poster bed with my arms stretched over my head tied to the headboard. She then sat on me (and I was grateful that she is slim and fit). She tickled me with skill and with obvious delight on her face! It was clear that she greatly enjoys tickling a helpless person. She mostly used her fingers and nails, digging in to my most vulnerable spots (armpits, collarbones, and sides just below my lowest ribs) over and over again. She did also use toothbrushes on my feet.

It was wonderful to be so thoroughly tickled by a very beautiful woman who was gleeful and delighted as she tickled me. She got me to use my safeword four or five times, and that is not easy to do.

She also inserted the Whitehead gag in my mouth so that she could tickle the roof of my mouth with a folded pipe cleaner. (See below if you don't know what a Whitehead gag is.) She was delighted that she was able to drive me insane by lightly stroking the roof of my mouth, over and over again, with the soft fuzzy pipe cleaners.

At the end of the session, she rewarded me for enduring so much tickling by allowing me to lick her soles again. :feets:

All in all, a wonderful session! Book with her if you can.

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 261
Sounds like you had fun...glad to hear you enjoyed it. While I'm always the ler, I enjoy your exploits nonetheless..and do love foot worship. Must be extra cool to play with a "celebrity" as well.

Sounds like a fantastic session man, glad to hear it.

Still have not had the chance to session with her although it's high on my to do list, maybe in the fall.

Sounds like an amazing time. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the wonderful session! I had a great time, as usual. See ya soon! <3

I thought I'd heard of everything but the pipe cleaner one was new on me. What devious torments we are capable of. ;)

Sounds like you had an awesome time though.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back