• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Only time I ever regretted getting tickled

SwirlingFeathers

Backstory: Me and my girlfriend, Vicky, have been together about two years now. She doesn't know about my tickling fetish although I suspect she may have one herself because ever since she has found out I was ticklish, she has been tickling me quite often. Most of the times just a quick squeeze on the sides or something like that but sometimes it would go further.

We were both chilling on the couch late at night, rewatching Friends, because we had nothing better to do. I was one of those people who found the show pretty hilarious so I was in a good and humorous mood while watching through the episodes. Noticing this, Vicky wanted to use this opportunity to tickle me and see how loudly she could make me laugh. Her theory must have been that she could make me laugh harder than I ever did before due to my current mood. She wrapped her left arm around my right side and started tickling me on both my sides. As she expected, the fact that the show already gave her a 'head start', I was laughing louder than I ever had before. We were both surprised the police didn't get called over for disturbance.

She continued tickling me, trying to keep me pinned on the couch but I somehow managed to break free. I fell onto the floor and she decided to follow me. Before I could stand back up, she straddled me and started tickling my stomach and sides again. Up until this point, I was having a great time, but I realized something. I needed to go pee soon!

Unfortunately, I couldn't even get a single word out nor could I escape(she was a small girl but the tickling pretty much sapped away all my strength). I went from having a great time, and even feeling slightly aroused, to getting filled with actual despair, realizing I was getting closer to wetting myself. It was actually embarrassing for me how I couldn't warn her but the true embarrassment came moments later.

I felt myself urinating in my pants and onto the floor. My face flushed with shame and I could tell Vicky was embarrassed for me.

Afterwards, she made it up to me and looking back, I guess it wasn't that bad of an experience. At the time though, it was the only tickling experience I regretted happening.

I have never really wanted to be tickled until I pee.... but the thought of losing control like that... becoming SO ticklish... it does arouse me.

I hope you open up to her soon... it will make you feel better... and she seems to enjoy it already.

I bet it was worth the embarrassment in the end.
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

There's a lot worse things to be worried about. You only got embarrassed, not hurt, so don't over think it. If that's the worst that ever happens to you while being tickled, it's not so bad. That's what washing machines and showers are for. (And "make it up to you" sexual favors, too!) ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back