• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Did You Tell Him? (f/f, feet, nylons, bisexual)

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
This story was inspired by an episode of the old Dick Van Dyke show. It was season 1 episode 5 which was a flashback to when Rob and Laura first met. You’ll need a slight background first. Laura was a dancer in the USO and Rob was the army base stage manager. For him it was love at first sight but she couldn’t stand him. There was also a cute blond dancer, Marsha, which Rob pretended to interview but was really trying to get information about Laura. In the actual episode, when Marsha realized he was interested in Laura, she got mad and walked off. For my story, Marsha was disappointed that Rob wasn’t interested in her, but she really liked Laura so she wanted to help Rob meet her. As my story begins, she was giving him lots of information about Laura when Laura walked out of the dressing room interrupting their conversation…….

“And she really loves recipes. She collects them all the time”, said Marsha. Just then they noticed Laura. “Oh! Well, thank you Marsha for allowing me to interview you.” Rob glanced at Laura and then quickly walked back to the stage. Marsha looked at Laura nervously. “What were you two talking about?”, asked Laura. “Oh nothing very important,” said Marsha. “Just this and that. You know…”. Marsha then quickly stepped around Laura and into the dressing room. Laura stood there for a few moments looking toward the stage and then turned and walked into the dressing room.

Marsha was standing by the wardrobe rack fidgeting with dresses. “Just this and that, huh?” said Laura. “Yeah”, Marsha replied. “Well,” Laura said, “I’m the ONLY one here who is always collecting recipes so you must have been talking about me. What else did you tell him?”

“I promised him I wouldn’t tell you”, pleaded Marsha.

Laura fixed Marsha’s eyes with a steel glare and started advancing toward her causing her to retreat. “You know I can make you talk, right?” “Oh no, Laura, please! Not that!”, Marsh begged. She had backed into the arm of the small couch and had nowhere left to go. Laura placed her hands on Marsha’s shoulders and pushed, causing her to fall back onto the couch, her legs flying straight up in the air. Laura quickly spun around and wrapped her left arm around Marsha’s ankles, locking them against her side. She casually slipped off her high heels, dropping them to the floor, to allow Marsha more time to anticipate the suffering she was about to go through. The gentle scent of her nyloned toes drifted up to Laura’s nose and almost made her dizzy. She had always loved the smell of Marsha’s pretty feet, especially when she wore nylons, and these tan ones looked especially sexy on her cute little toes. It was Marsha’s habit after a performance to walk into the dressing room, slip her shoes off between their dressing tables and then go into the washroom to freshen up a bit. It was a simple matter for Laura to pick up a shoe and inhale its wonderful scent. But now, here were Marsha’s feet themselves right under her nose! It was all she could do to resist lowering her nose to sniff them. She also really wanted to lower her hand to her legs and rub her clit through her dancer’s tights. The scent of Marsha’s feet was intoxicating and it was making her loins burn. Laura never wore panties when she wore tights or pantyhose because she loved the feeling of the nylon rubbing directly on her clit as she walked and moved. She wished she could rub it now with Marsha’s feet near her face, but she needed to focus on the task at hand.

She held up her right hand where Marsha could see it, arched her fingers and began wiggling them. Marsha immediately began struggling anew as Laura brought her fingers down to her trapped feet and began tickling them from toes to heels and back again. Marsha went hysterical with ticklish laughter. Her bare feet were ticklish enough but the nylons seemed to intensify the ticklishness of her soles. Marsha was trying to focus but Laura’s tickling was unrelenting and her teasing of “kitchy kitchy koo, Marsha. Your little feet are all mine and I’m going to tickle them until you tell me what you told that soldier. Tickle tickle tickle!”, was maddening! She really wanted to tell Laura so she would stop tickling her feet, but at the same time she wanted to keep her promise to Rob. But since her mind was clouded with ticklishness, she really couldn’t tell Laura much anyway.

“Come on, Marsha,” Laura encouraged. “You know you want to tell me. Your feet are just way too ticklish to take this much longer. I’ve known for a long time that this is the breast way...uhhh…best way to get you to agree to anything.” That was it! Laura’s slip was enough to allow Marsha to remember that she had noticed Laura trying to secretly watch her anytime she was topless in the dressing room. She had known for a couple of months now that Laura seemed to really like her tits. And she liked secretly teasing her with them. With all of the squirming she was doing, her sweater was already bunched up under her tits. It was a simple matter to just grab her sweater and the underside of her bra and yank them up to her shoulders, exposing her naked tits as they bounced with her tickled laughter.

While tickling Marsha’s feet, Laura would glance back every now and then to enjoy Marsha’s laughing face and to see if she was surrendering. Now she glanced back, did a double-take and stopped dead in her tickling tracks. Those soft, lovely, delicious-looking tits that she had admired from afar were effectively staring her in the face. Marsha lay on the couch catching her breath and smiled up at Laura. “I was hoping that would get your attention. I know how you like to look at them. Aren’t they pretty?”, said Marsha as she gently cupped them. They were an average size and nicely firm. “Tell you what. If you promise to just forget that I talked to that soldier at all, I’ll let you sniff my toes and watch my tits while you pleasure yourself. That’s not such a bad deal, is it? He just wants to get to know you.”

Now it was Laura’s turn to have a befuddled mind. She was still gripping Marsha’s ankles as she stared at her tits and the scent was still drifting up to her nose, helped along by Marsha wiggling her toes….and Laura loved it. Without a word, Laura carefully released Marsha’s ankles and turned to face her. Marsha kept her feet raised up to Laura’s face and then gently placed them on her nose. “Go ahead, honey. Sniff them as much as you want.” Laura began deliberately inhaling the aroma from Marsha’s toes and lowered one hand down to her legs. She began ever so gently tickling her throbbing clit through the nylon tights. Laura reflexively closed her eyes but soon opened them again to watch Marsha continue to fondle her own tits and tickle her nipples, giggling whenever she did so. It was only a matter of a few minutes before Laura’s orgasm began to build. As it began to overtake her, she pressed Marsha’s feet to her face with her free hand and stared at those lovely, perfect tits. As the climax continued, Laura’s legs got weak and she dropped to her knees, still holding Marsha’s feet to her face. Marsha simultaneously sat up as Laura sank down and wiggled her tits back and forth. Laura moaned with unfeigned lust and then collapsed to the floor.

Marsha pulled her bra and sweater back down, knelt beside Laura and helped her onto the couch. She got her a glass of water and made her drink a little of it and that seemed to bring her around. Laura looked timid and embarrassed but Marsha assured her that her secret was completely safe with her. ”After all, I never did tell you what I told Rob, did I?” Laura decided it was at least worth giving that soldier a try. He was kind of cute. She just wasn’t that impressed with him at first. But if Marsha was willing to do all of this just to keep from telling on him, he must be an okay guy. And anyway, she could always find something else to tickle out of Marsha if she felt the need to do so.

Although there have not been any comments, I'm glad to see over 400 views. Hopefully all of those folks enjoyed it. :) :2poke:

Last edited:
The nylon tickling kept me going. Pantyhose and tickling drive me insane. Throwing in the tittle thing just made it better. Wish it was longer. Hope you will do more with pantyhose.

This is a great story, on many levels. Thanks for the well-told effort!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back