• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your all-time tickling fantasy in 1 sentence

A couple of single mom PTA friends and I get fed up with kids and ex spouses and the IRS and the Astros and Trump and rent a house for a long weekend and we drink good wine and cook good food and watch good movies and everyone gets tied to the king size bed at least once a day and tickled by the other two. Then the weekend ends and we go back to the real world and no one needs to know why we're all in such a good mood.

Being caught wearing pantyhose by a guy and tickled relentlessly on my nylon soles.

Having a ler drag her long nails slowly and torturously all over my restrained, oiled up feet while teasing me about the mess that I am for hours.

Pinning down a girl who needs to pee and tickling her 'til she wets her pants, and likes it.

Stretched naked on a rack in a dungeon, my tormentor choosing his tool from the tray of colorful feathers....

I want to see Dacy Lynn eat a piano while Brooke and Tasha clap out the rhythm to Captain Beefheart's "My Human Gets Me Blues".

Pursuit, take down, capture...strung up and teased/tickled to the point of exhaustion...making me laugh, beg, and just ride the wave :))

Oh! And the reason for the pursuit and capture, is that I’ve been very naughty being caught wearing nylons out and showing off my sexy feet.

I'm a social worker. I've always dreamed of being captured by an older woman and put in stocks while doing a home visit. Then getting mercilessly tickled on my bare soles.

As a tickler, I actually want to capture an adorable older dad-like man and tickle his bare feet until he's giggling and laughing himself to insanity.

Using both hands , she matter-of-factly grasps my shirt collar & then calmly whispers , "Tie me the fuck down & do your worst."

Very hot fantasy for my wife and I tied up together I am naked my wife is being forcibly stripped To her sheer pantyhose as I’m forced to watch my wife tickled to sexual submission, before he starts on me humiliation being tickled to sexual submission by another man in front of my wife. Love to chat live with like-minded people Skype. live:dback59_1

My wife and I have talked about this one too. Just sounds really exciting

Tied immobile to a large bondage bed with my favorite dominatrixes and tickle models tickling me, edging me, one doing prostate massage, not letting me cum for hours, then finally one forces me to cum while the rest tickle my worst spots while one other kisses me.

Watching Leya from Tickling in Russia tied spread eagle to a bed with a ballgag in her mouth, a vibrator in her pantyhose against her crotch, and being tickled on her pantyhose covered feet by another model, while I have sex to the side of her with Iraida also from Tickling in Russia.

Not too far fetched right?

Reviving this old thread -

Having an unwilling, bound lee at my mercy as I tickle torture her, but as it goes on she becomes so turned on by the tickling and starts enjoying it so much that she never wants it to stop.

Having Tasha, (from TA) naked and bound for a paid session as I tickle torture her more than she can take and halfway thru she offers me a teasing tickle hand-job for the 2nd ½ of the session.

Three Male Lers at once and they are relentless with tickle toys & tools on me. : )

Hired by an angry husband to tickle torture naked beautiful wife while he watches as punishment for cheating.

I want to be mistakenly kidnapped by a male/female couple who interrogate me for information I do not have, bound incredibly tightly while naked, and tickle tortured, edged, and teased/denied by the woman's bare feet while I become increasingly more aroused, horny, and insane from the tickling, over and over and over again.

For at least 2 hours, I want to be tied immobile on a rack, gagged, with my arms stretched high over my head and my elbows tied together, while 10 or more girls with genuine tickle kinks take turns gang tickling me in groups of 4, with special emphasis on my armpits and ribs, all while endlessly verbally teasing me about how ticklish I am, how they're going to make me pee myself, and how they're never going to stop.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back