• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your all-time tickling fantasy in 1 sentence

Seeing a "leaked" video of a beautiful and hardcore police woman, kidnapped and tied spread eagle, having her clothes cut with scissors and then tickled and forced to orgasms until she pees herself and becomes a wreck from the torture.

Dark, yes, but so. F*cking. Hot.

Medieval witch confession/interrogation tickle torture naked stretched out on a rack.

That sounds amazing. I'd love that too.

We need to find some rich CEO to have an “office” where you can work an actual salary job doing something for a company, but be subject to tickling at any point as reprimand, praise, or for pretty much any damn reason. I cheated and added to my fantasy, but whatever! Haha.

Another one. Sexy lady cop stops me for speeding or something, sees my feet and decides to get some tickling in, contrived to have me handcuffed with bare feet trapped under the headrest and tickle destroys meh lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

We need to find some rich CEO to have an “office” where you can work an actual salary job doing something for a company, but be subject to tickling at any point as reprimand, praise, or for pretty much any damn reason. I cheated and added to my fantasy, but whatever! Haha.

Sounds like reason enough to start a company :blaugh: Mmmm entrepreneurial spirit intensifies...

to tickle 5 female celebrities Britney Spears, Rachel Ray, Demi Lavato, Christina Aguilera and Reese Witherspoon and as each other is waiting for me to tickle them they pass the time and tickle each other

I wholeheartedly agree. There should also be other people working there that have no idea what's going on, but who are there to increase the embarrassment of being tickled by our boss. No one dares to tell the boss to stop because the boss is so important, powerful, and stern. And a devilish tickler ;)

hmmm, I would have a hard time choosing just one, but here we go:

I am an authority figure who has the tables turned on me and am tickled by my subordinates

Multiple intruders tickling multiple women tied down, such as a Sorority House.

Hmmm...tickle three or four way with me and two or three naked people taking turns being tied and tickled and teased to multiple orgasms. Gender mix up for grabs, preferably two or three women and me or with another male in the mix. Either way, yummmmmmmmm

A loving monogamous relationship with super hot switch tickle torture and edging sessions on a regular and lots of cuddly cuddles and kisses forever.

Run away boys. It's your worst nightmare - Love & monogamous relationships!! 😂🤣 I'm kidding
..kinda. Lol

A loving monogamous relationship with super hot switch tickle torture and edging sessions on a regular and lots of cuddly cuddles and kisses forever.

Run away boys. It's your worst nightmare - Love & monogamous relationships!! ���� I'm kidding
..kinda. Lol

More like my every day life since 2010 :D Minus the edging though ;)

-A group of teenaged male students kidnapping (or blackmailing) and gang-tickling a hot middle-aged female teacher after making her strip naked

-A dominant athletic female fitness trainer coaches a bottomless curvy girl through a ticklish Zumba class, using upper body tickles, pokes, pinches and more tickles to make the bigger girl squeal and work harder

Lol, you are very lucky.

Also, your one-sentence fantasy... Brutal. And hot &#55357;&#56834;

Awww thanks~ I've always been interested in the tropes of time perception and eternity, and I think it becomes very hot when these collide with our fetish. Redscript's artwork is probably the most emblematic of such hotness, in this community.

My wife, playfully and mercilessly tickled by her bellydance teacher (sometimes with the help of the whole class) for any number of reasons.

Run away boys. It's your worst nightmare - Love & monogamous relationships!! 😂🤣 I'm kidding
..kinda. Lol

Ha! I volunteer as tribute! And I don't even need to ask which band we choose for the soundtrack! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back