• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20 year old female lee in NY

Yankeegirl2

Hi there! Brand new poster here. Figured I'd get things started with trying to set up some tickling!

I'm looking for some intense tickle torture, the kind that will make me beg and plead and laugh hysterically. I have INSANELY ticklish feet, and I'm also really ticklish on my sides, ribs, armpits, and knees! I'd love to find anyone who'd be willing to tickle me, no matter who it is.

If the person wants to as well, I'm also down to tickle in return! I want to be tickled myself as well obviously, but if the person wants to be tickled too, I'm more than happy to.

I'm looking for anyone in New York. I'd be willing to travel pretty far honestly, so any responses from someone anywhere in New York will be welcome!

Hi there Brand new poster,

I'm over here in downtown Baltimore - take a look at my profile and reach out if you'd like to share tickle stories, pics, favorite crayon color, etc :)

Hey, welcome to TMF! I'm from Glen Oaks, Queens. Check out my profile and send me a PM if you want to chat!

Well I live in NJ and I'm willing to travel so hopefully I'll hear from you ^-^

Hi Yankeegirl2 (love the name btw, even if things have been hard for us yankee fans lately). Hope you have fun here. I live in NY as well (queens) and I'd love to chat with you and maybe partake in some tickling down the line (XD). I can't promise necessarily promise intense as I'm pretty new to this, but I can promise enthusiasm. I'm sure you'll get a lot of takers but if your interested it'll be nice to hear from you :)

Upstate here but happy to talk/friend even if you don't want to meet. Let me know!

//R

I'm from NYC and would love to make you begin pm me I live in Brooklyn

lol btw Yankeegirl, try not to get overwhelmed by the amount of responses you'll get on here. Just take your time and get to know people, there's never any rush. And most of the people I've interacted with have been kind, but as always, there are jerks around. Don't get discouraged if you run into any >.<

Hi welcome to the forum,new yorker here as well,sit down,chill out and enjoy the forum and i hope you find what you are looking for :)

Hey I'm also in NYC. Welcome to the forum! Would love to chat, and hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome!!! I'm in upstate ny and I can host for you if your willing to travel. I'm tim. Pm me for info

Welcome to the forum. :D

If a tickling in New York is what you're after, please consider coming to Suffolk County, Long Island.

My colleague and I are looking for models who might be interested in making some extra cash to be tickled.

Hi! Not sure if you're still looking, but I live in the New York area and would love to take you up on your offer. Let me know!

I am in New York and interested. We are very close in age as well. Would love to hear from you!

What part of NY are you in? It's a BIG state! Haha. I'm in the Buffalo area.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back