• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANDELL: Now accepting private commissions

My latest. Again, the blindfold was digitally added here to protect the privacy of the model.

Girl 1.jpgGirl2.JPG

Wow, absolutely amazing work! Its so good to see your work again after all these years :)

I do, but I am bound by my promise of confidentiality not to release those.

Just wanted to add that I just got a wonderful piece by Mandell done :) Figured I'd share it here for folks who were curious about getting */m works!

I also added a simple coloration I did of the image for fun :p The base image is still in gorgeous graphite. Definitely a great deal!
Xmen.jpg XmenColored.jpg

My latest commission, for a client whose fantasy involves Selena Gomez.

Selena.jpg

Here is my latest commission. The client only wanted a scan, not the artwork itself, so I elected to do it as a digital painting. Not my favorite way to work as I am an old fashioned bird and prefer traditional media, but in this case it was the most efficient solution. Interrogation.jpg

Mandell, do you still have the photo your drew of the woman in the sand with the genie hugging her foot? I think it was Claire Danes. I've been searching all over, but can't find it. I loved that one!

Mandell, do you still have the photo your drew of the woman in the sand with the genie hugging her foot? I think it was Claire Danes. I've been searching all over, but can't find it. I loved that one!

Sorry, that one is long gone.

I think this is the one mentioned to be searched for. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• n_a (10).jpg
    n_a (10).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 494
Yes, that's the Storm vs. Dani Moonstar commission I requested! What an amazing beauty it is. I'm very, very happy with it and as long as $$ holds out it won't be my last commission. What a beauty it is!

This is great! I never thought I’d see Dani Moonstar tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back