• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANDELL: Now accepting private commissions

burbage

TMF Poster
Greeting all:

In spite of the name, burbage, you see above, I am the TK artist known to you as Mandell. Morandilas and Bandito will vouch for this. I would like to announce that I am accepting private commissions for tickling related Illustration. I can work within your budget to make your favorite tickling fantasy come to life. Want to see your favorite celebrities tickling or being tickled in some fantastic situation? I can bring it to life in pencil, ink or full color.

Prices vary depending upon complexity, the number of figures, whether the illustration is to be done in color or b/w. PM me for details and we'll talk.

Cheers,

Mandelltklpic4_zps774e66fa.jpgmandell_story_illustration_by_mtjpub-d2xindi.jpg74f7efdc.jpgdb_MTC01_large.jpg

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
This is excellent news, as far as an idea of cost, what would you charge for the images shown?

Thank you for the PM's I have received so far, guys! Since I am posting here for the first time, would you please let me know if you receive my replies? I want to make sure I'm doing this right!

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
By the way:

For those of you who bought "Mandell's Chronicles," if there is a particular illustration ( s ) in that collection you especially liked, I still have the original paintings and they are for sale as well.

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
Manowar31:

Hi! I don't know what I was thinking, but I DO have the full color piece on the right. In fact, I have all the original paintings for "Mandell's Chronicles," and they are for sale. PM me and I will quote you a price. I can also reproduce any of those b/w illustrations as well.

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
Awesome, your art is legendary. The second pic you posted above is an all time fav.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Bizkit! There's more where that came from.

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
I have no idea who this 'Burbage" gentleman is. I vouch for nothing. LMAO.

Kidding of course!

I can't encourage you all enough to approach the legendary Mandell with a commission. He's an unrivaled artistic genius, a founding-influence on the tickling art scene, and one hell of a nice guy. I have loved working with him, and I know you all will too.

M - I can only assume your artistic dance card is over-booked at this point. But maybe you can still find a way to squeeze in a few more eager fans. You rock, good buddy.

The Deeto

I know this is the commissions-seeking page, but since you've been hiding IN PLAIN SIGHT all this time, I'm gonna take my opportunity for another sort of request:

What're your drawing supplies? Pencil leads? Mediums? In color, do you use pastel pencils, wax-based colored pencils? What brands?

Inquiring minds would like to know the weapons of choice in detail.

For B/W work I use Berol Turquoise graphite pencils, 9H, 6H, 2H, HB, 2B and 6B. I draw on Strathmore Bristol. For color, I use LeFranc & Bourgeois gouache on Canson illustration board. I sometimes use Berol Prismacolor pencils for tiny details.

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
May I please say that the artist, by any name, does such evocative work that one can feel the softness of tender flesh and hear the shrieks and sighs of the unbearably ticklish lovelies meticulously detailed therein? If there are such things as illoes that seem about to burst into movement and sound, Mandell's define that quality.

Thanks, spikedpshycho. Drop me a PM and will give you my rate sheet.

Thanks for reaching out!

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
WOW! Thank you very much! High praise indeed!

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
Hi, Everyone!

Just a note to ask that when you send your deposits to please include a note with your TMF screen name. This helps avoid confusion. Commissions are proceeding very smoothly, and every customer has been very satisfied thus far. I aim to please!

Cheers!

Mandell_Banner.gif

Last edited:
The work is amazing!!!! But we all know that already. I just received my commission and the artwork is beyond good. It's out of this world! Mandell keeps you informed every step of the way and the turnaround time between the initial request and the time you receive the commission is a matter of days. Simply amazing to finally chat with the legend himself! I highly recommend sending him a request. Its totally worth it!

Here is a drawing I just finished for a client who wanted to see two of his favorite anime characters brought to life in a more realistic fashion. The scan doesn't really do justice to the multiple shimmering, velvety layers of graphite that make the drawing really pop. If you can imagine it, I can bring it to life.

Cheers.

Box Full of Laughs.jpg

Here is a drawing I just finished for a client who wanted to see two of his favorite anime characters brought to life in a more realistic fashion. The scan doesn't really do justice to the multiple shimmering, velvety layers of graphite that make the drawing really pop. If you can imagine it, I can bring it to life.

Cheers.

View attachment 505979

Which of these two characters are they from? Good art BTW.

I don't know what story they come from, but their names are Lyn and Sonia.

Here are some samples of my past work. The one of the girl wrapped up in the rug I intend to rework into a painting. I think it would be quite spectacular with the dazzling patterns of oriental rugs swirling in full color. The one on the far right, the ticklish piano girl, has inspired a new idea. picture an overhead view of a pianist at a full sized "keyboard comprised of 9 pairs of lovely feet, alternating in black and white.

What fantasies can I bring to life for you? Tell Mandell your tales too ticklish to tell.

By the way, these e-zines can still be purchased through my good friend, Morandilas, at MTJ Publishing!

tales_from_the_asylum_18_by_mtjpub.jpgmademoiselle_butterfly_by_mtjpub.jpgtfta_11_by_mtjpub.jpgArtistPortfolio04.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back