• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANDELL: Now accepting private commissions

I just want to echo what's already been said (and should be plainly obvious) and say that Mandell does some wonderful work. I'm very satisfied with the commission he did for me, both with the art itself and the professionalism and timeliness exhibited through the entire process.

If you enjoy quality tickling illustrations, commission this man!

Here is another commission I have just completed for a client. His crush is Kristen Stewart. Who's yours?

Kristen Stewart.jpg

A few more blasts from the past. All of these publications are still available through MTJ, by the way. W

So, what new fantasies can I bring to life for you?db_TFTA08_large.jpgdb_TFTA10_large.jpgmademoiselle_butterfly_by_mtjpub.jpg

The butterfly girl is one of my all time favorite tickling illustrations.

YAY!

The Black Deeto

Here is the color commission Mandell did for me.:clap::woot2:

Attachments

• Emma Stone comm.jpg
    Emma Stone comm.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 981
Man, talk about fantasies coming to life. I couldn't be happier with this- you got the likeness of my friend perfectly. So hot to see an unassuming "regular" girl used as a model for fetish art. Extremely satisfied :)

One of my recent color commissions. The blindfold has been added for the sake of discretion.

TMF.jpg

The newest commish work is delightful, as always.

I love your patented details, the way you render gorgeous female soles, and the hysterical laughing expressions you create.

;-)

B

I don't post on here much, but I wanted to say that I've done a commission with Burbage/Mandell. He is great to work with and very accommodating for making your dream become a work of art! His communication with you is great, and even if there is a mis-communication, he is great in coming up with a compromise. Overall, I was amazed by his work and will definitely take him up again with another commission! He is also spot on when he sets the timeline for getting your commission done.

This was my commission from Mandell (Burbage). I was absolutely blown away by his artistic talent. Myself being a huge fan of the asylum/hospital theme, he captured the image exactly how I described it down to every detail. If you have not given him your business, you should do so. As so many of the legends have disappeared (BAC) or simply left the TMF (CAB), we still have one within the community active among us. I suggest you take advantage of this opportunity to request a commission from the great Mandell while the opportunity still presents itself. You will not be disappointed! I must add that he displays exceptional customer service and the turn around time is incredible.

Thank you for this incredible piece of artwork.

Cheers to you Mandell!

Attachments

• Asylum02.jpg
    Asylum02.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 955
That's not a surprise, Mandell is a regular on the MTJ series tales of the Asylum, and drew 3 pics for Asylum 7 by Shadowtklr, you can find it for free on the story section of hte forum

My latest, for a client who is a comic book fan. He sent me a blank cover with a description of the scene he wanted to see. Et voila!

Storm and Danismall.jpg

Yes, that's the Storm vs. Dani Moonstar commission I requested! What an amazing beauty it is. I'm very, very happy with it and as long as $$ holds out it won't be my last commission. What a beauty it is!

My latest, for a client who is a comic book fan. He sent me a blank cover with a description of the scene he wanted to see. Et voila!

View attachment 507566

It's all in the details. If you can imagine it, I can bring it to life.

detail.jpgdetail.jpgdetail02.jpg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back