The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 20

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Alex Morgan1.jpg

Tickle Monster Saga 20
Tickling Sports Stars Part 1: Alex Morgan​

Somewhere in Las Angeles, Alex Morgan, the US Soccer player was getting out of a party. She was looking amazing in a leather skirt and a silk top. Little did she know that there was a tickle monster creeping around. She headed home and he beat her to it. He watched her enter, but was waiting by her bedside. Like the boogie monster, he was under her bed. She took off her shirt and laid back on the bed, not taking off her skirt or shoes. Suddenly some vines came up from the bed and pulled her to the center of the and tied her up to the bed in an ‘x’ shape. Legs and arms were tied tight. She was just wearing her skirt, panties, bra, and shoes. Steven the tickle monster was fooling with a new device underneath the bed. He had attached it. It is what he used to tie her up.

“It works.” He said under the bed.

“Is someone there? Please help.”

Noises came from under the bed as Steven slid out. He was human looking at this point, not threatening.

“You okay? These hurt?” Steven asked her.

“They’re a little tight, but I guess they’re okay. I wouldn’t have a problem getting them off though.”

“Hmm, I don’t know if I want to do that.” Steven presses into her armpit.

“Uh, excuse me. How about letting me go.”

Steven presses into her armpits some more, and deeper.

“Hey now… none of that.”

Steven leans over her and starts pressing into both of her armpits, repeatedly. She started giggling. He started digging in more and she started wiggling a little and laughing harder. Steven slides his hands down and starts pressing his fingers into her belly, and she erupts with laughter, trying to bend over but unable to. She just laid there wiggling. Steven stopped.

He looked over her body. “What are you planning on doing now? No more tickling please.”

Steven didn’t say anything, he just smiled. Steven looked at her beautiful abs, quickly leans in and starts blowing raspberries on it.

“I’m not five!” She was able to get out while laughing. “Please!”

Steven’s mouth moved over and started blowing raspberries on her side.

Alex moved her side over, trying to get away from the tickling. The tickle monster wasn’t going to let her get away from anything.

Steven moved his head back up away from her belly, she was still giggling. Steven started pressing his fingers on her skirt. Rubbing the leather.

“You like leather? Me too. It’s sexy. More girls should wear it. Why don’t you just rub my skirt for a bit instead of tickling me. That would be fun, right?”

Steven shook his head no. His fingers were creeping down her skirt to where it ends. Smiling the whole time.

“Oh great. I know what you’re planning. Please don’t. No thighs.”

Steven nods his head yes and smiles as he moves his hand between Alex’s legs, under her sexy leather skirt and starts scratching her sexy inner thighs. She tried to close her legs but it was no use. He was still able to move his fingers on her thighs. She tried not to laugh, but you can hear muffled giggles coming out of her mouth. As he kept wiggling his fingers between her legs, it got harder and harder for her to hold in her laughter. Eventually she just let lose a burst of laughter and from then on she couldn’t stop laughing. Her head fell back on her bed and her legs began to shake.

Steven took his hands out of her skirt, rose one of his hands up a little and like magic a feather duster appeared in his hand.

“Uh, what’s that for?”

Steven smiles and just slid it in her skirt. He starts spinning and laughter flowed out of her immediately. So helpless, sexy, and ticklish. Nice combination for any tickle monster’s victim. Steven started spinning the duster on her inner thighs right up by her crotch so she could feel it on her crotch. Moans came out of her in between laughs.
Steven let out a big smile. While spinning the feather duster with one hand, he started pressing into her belly with the other hand. By now she was moving all over the place, trying to move her stomach and legs to get away from the tickling, while laughing and getting a little turned on at the same time. Steven smiled wider and light magic the duster was gone. He thighs stopped being tickled, but laughter still rang out because of the poking and prodding of her belly.

Steven moved down to her knees. Started squeezing them. “Hehehehe!” Alex laughed as she tried bringing her knees together. He moved his fingers down her legs and on to her feet. Her eyes got wide as he touched her feet. “They’ve been all sweaty, you don’t want to touch them.”

Steven just gives Alex a smile. And starts raking his fingers over her soles. She jolts her feet. He starts walking his fingers over them. “Hehe!” She laughed, wiggling her feet side to side. Steven slid his fingers around her arches, “Heyheheheheyhehehhe!”

Steven smiles, and in an anti-climactic ending, slid back underneath the bed. Released Alex from what trapped her, slide back under the bed climbed on her and started tickling her sides. Her arms were flailing this time, hitting him, while she was laughing. It didn’t stop him from tickling her beautiful belly as he moved his fingers over and started pressing into her stomach and she screamed with laughter. He then slid down onto her legs and started squeezing her hips. She started laughing while twisting left and right. He continued to tickle her hips with one hand while the other was attacking her thighs under her skirt. She laughed and laughed. Even though she wasn’t trapped anymore and could move, she still couldn’t get away. She just bucked and twisted and kicked and laughed.

He quickly got off her and left her house. Alex just laid there.

The End​

Last edited:
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back