• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brie Larson

Honestly I’m surprised you’re the first person to bring this up here. The poor state of Brie Larson’s toenails specifically has basically become a meme in some corners of the internet. Her soles are really nice but she has some sort of fungus that is honestly gross. I was starting to have a bit of a crush on her months back and then saw a pic focused on her toes and lost a lot of attraction for her. I don’t get why she doesn’t get it treated.

it happens when you completely lose your nail and it doesn’t grow correctly again, many girls who started to practice ballet at a later age have the same problem with their nails.

Yeah those pics of her Crypt Keeper toes are horrifying, but she has pretty soles in that Unicorn Store screencap.

it happens when you completely lose your nail and it doesn’t grow correctly again, many girls who started to practice ballet at a later age have the same problem with their nails.

Ah okay that makes a lot more sense than a easily treatable foot fungus.

What is the story behind the pics on the bowling alley..lol, just kind of a bizarre scene.

I have no idea, sorry. It looks like maybe she's getting makeup in between scenes in a movie, but I'm really not sure.

Honestly I’m surprised you’re the first person to bring this up here. The poor state of Brie Larson’s toenails specifically has basically become a meme in some corners of the internet. Her soles are really nice but she has some sort of fungus that is honestly gross. I was starting to have a bit of a crush on her months back and then saw a pic focused on her toes and lost a lot of attraction for her. I don’t get why she doesn’t get it treated.

To me, she is a perfect woman. Looks, acting talent, seems like a very sweet person if you check out her new YouTube channel (her sweetness makes me swoon), despite what the trolls say about her. I think she's just a competitive person, and she's vocal about issues that are important to her. But I agree, her feet are not the best. Doesn't matter to me one bit. She's amazing.

She's barefoot constantly on her YouTube channel, her toes are fine. Long as all hell, but clean.

That she does! Screengrab from one of her videos. She looks better here than she does on the red carpet. Goddess.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 315
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back