• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Father Daughter tickling stories

good_times

My dad passed away recently and these stories remind me of how great our relationship was. I'm new to this website so the writing night not be that good so bare with me.

Part I
I had just stepped off the plane in Georgia. I came from Washington to visit my parents for my Christmas break from school. My mom was at work so my dad was alone when he came to pick me up front the airport. I spotted my dad and went over to give him a hug. When I locked my arms around his neck, his fingers slid down my side causing me to giggle and pull away from him.

"Still ticklish tubby?" (I used to be really chubby as a kid so now my family makes fun of me lol)

"No." I said, obviously lying.

"Oh ok. Well how about when I do this?" He scribbled his fingers on my side.

"AHHAHAHAHA! AHHAHAH Dad STOP!

He chuckled at my reaction. Residual laughs still coming out of me. My dad playfully punched my arm and gave me a side hug. "Good to have you back kiddo."

The whole drive home we were catching up. Talking about home, school, work and how my dogs were doing. He still sneaked in a few sporadic tickles every once in a while.

Part II
Over the summer, before I left for my freshmen year in college, I promised my dad I would help him with as much yard work as I could. I knew that he broke his back a few years ago and it would be hard for him to do it himself. Unfortunately I didn't know he wanted to wake up extra early to avoid the heat. He knew i would never wake up by myself so he came in my room instead.

He banged on the walls really loud, "Get up kid we got work to do." I'm a fairly heavy sleeper so that didn't really work.

He came closer to my bed and shook me, "Hey, hey, hey! Let's got we got a lot of stuff to get done."

According to him, i said something along the lines of, "Do it yourself old man."

"Really," I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smiling. "Well I'm feeling pretty lazy myself." And he laid his 6',0" 200lb body on top of my 5',3" 133lb body. Needless to say that got my eyes open. When I didn't make any movement to get up he resulted to more effective measures.He took one finger and ran it up and down my back, I didn't even know my back was ticklish until then. That got a soft giggle out of me.

"Hehehe. Dahahahad I'm up haha. Ok ok ok!" I rolled over into my back. Before I got up, I stretched my arms above my head, yawning. I felt my dad's fingers lightly exploring my armpits. My arms shot back down and I collapsed in loud laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHHH!! DAHAHAHAD STOP!! PUHAHAHALEASE!

He worked his way down to my ribs and stomach, possibly my worst spots. Tears of laughter are starting to form at the corners of my eyes.

"AHHHAHAHAHA!! OHAHAHAHA MY GOHAHAHAD!! DAD PLEASE HAHAHA! I lay back down and curl myself up into the fetal position

"No no no no no. Get. The. Hell. Up!" My dad tickled harder.

I flung myself out of bed with the little strength I had left still a laughing mess.

"Go go go! Hurry up." He was still tickling my back to keep me moving.

Part III
My dad isn't ticklish anywhere else but his feet and his neck. I would always get him back for tickling me. On his birthday i snuck up from behind him while he sat on his favorite chair and spidered my fingers around his neck.

"AHHHAHAHAHAHAH!! GET THE FUCK HAHAHAWAY FROM MEHEHEHE!!" Rolling his neck from side to side to block my tickles.

"How rude." I said in a teasing voice. "I better teach you some manners." I started using both hands.

"HAHAHAH I'M SORRYEEEHEHEHAHHHAHAH!!"

I left him alone after that because I didn't want him to get revenge. Later that day he got pay back anyway. I was sitting my the pool in a reclining chair in my favorite blue and white polo bikini, my whole body fairly exposed. He came outside while I was napping. I woke up to him sitting on my legs facing my feet.

"Oh my God. Dad don't please!" I tried to buck him off unsuccessfully.

"Karma is something else isn't it?" He focused I my right foot first. Tracing the alphabet into my foot and making me call out what letter it was.

"What's this one?" He asked repeating the shape.

"M hehehahaha." I tossed my head back, laughing like a maniac.

"Very good. How about this one?"

"B hehehahahhHAHAHAH!!" My laughter jumped an octave when he scraped the area just below my toes.

"Ohhhh. Like father like daughter I guess." He said exploiting the top of my feet.

"ShitHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!"

"Gasp! Language young lady. Someone should teach you some manners." He turned and winked at me.

Let me know what you think:dancingkitty::dancingkitty::

Nice to hear that you two were so close. Your old man was sounds like a stone cold 'ler. May he rest in piece, and if there is an afterlife here's hoping he's tickling angels with their own feathers. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
That was a beautiful account from what seems like a great man. Sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing. Welcome to the TMF. Enjoy your stay.

That sounds like you had a beautiful relationship with your dad. You're a very lucky girl. May he rest in peace and welcome to the TMF.

Kind of an odd way to honor a lost relative...

But condolences.

That was an awesome recall of you beloved father. You guys obviously had a special relationship.

I loved your stories, and I'm so sorry about your loss. Thank you for sharing.

Great story! I am sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

I love stories of dads tickling their daughters. Sorry for your loss. I bet you miss his tickling you? Did you ever wet your pants laughing from him tickling you?:sorry:

Very sorry to hear about you dad. However it's great that you two had such a close and loving relationship that he could tickle you anytime and you loved it. Thank you for sharing these heartwarming stories.

My dad passed away recently and these stories remind me of how great our relationship was. I'm new to this website so the writing night not be that good so bare with me.

Part I
I had just stepped off the plane in Georgia. I came from Washington to visit my parents for my Christmas break from school. My mom was at work so my dad was alone when he came to pick me up front the airport. I spotted my dad and went over to give him a hug. When I locked my arms around his neck, his fingers slid down my side causing me to giggle and pull away from him.

"Still ticklish tubby?" (I used to be really chubby as a kid so now my family makes fun of me lol)

"No." I said, obviously lying.

"Oh ok. Well how about when I do this?" He scribbled his fingers on my side.

"AHHAHAHAHA! AHHAHAH Dad STOP!

He chuckled at my reaction. Residual laughs still coming out of me. My dad playfully punched my arm and gave me a side hug. "Good to have you back kiddo."

The whole drive home we were catching up. Talking about home, school, work and how my dogs were doing. He still sneaked in a few sporadic tickles every once in a while.

Part II
Over the summer, before I left for my freshmen year in college, I promised my dad I would help him with as much yard work as I could. I knew that he broke his back a few years ago and it would be hard for him to do it himself. Unfortunately I didn't know he wanted to wake up extra early to avoid the heat. He knew i would never wake up by myself so he came in my room instead.

He banged on the walls really loud, "Get up kid we got work to do." I'm a fairly heavy sleeper so that didn't really work.

He came closer to my bed and shook me, "Hey, hey, hey! Let's got we got a lot of stuff to get done."

According to him, i said something along the lines of, "Do it yourself old man."

"Really," I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was smiling. "Well I'm feeling pretty lazy myself." And he laid his 6',0" 200lb body on top of my 5',3" 133lb body. Needless to say that got my eyes open. When I didn't make any movement to get up he resulted to more effective measures.He took one finger and ran it up and down my back, I didn't even know my back was ticklish until then. That got a soft giggle out of me.

"Hehehe. Dahahahad I'm up haha. Ok ok ok!" I rolled over into my back. Before I got up, I stretched my arms above my head, yawning. I felt my dad's fingers lightly exploring my armpits. My arms shot back down and I collapsed in loud laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHHH!! DAHAHAHAD STOP!! PUHAHAHALEASE!

He worked his way down to my ribs and stomach, possibly my worst spots. Tears of laughter are starting to form at the corners of my eyes.

"AHHHAHAHAHA!! OHAHAHAHA MY GOHAHAHAD!! DAD PLEASE HAHAHA! I lay back down and curl myself up into the fetal position

"No no no no no. Get. The. Hell. Up!" My dad tickled harder.

I flung myself out of bed with the little strength I had left still a laughing mess.

"Go go go! Hurry up." He was still tickling my back to keep me moving.

Part III
My dad isn't ticklish anywhere else but his feet and his neck. I would always get him back for tickling me. On his birthday i snuck up from behind him while he sat on his favorite chair and spidered my fingers around his neck.

"AHHHAHAHAHAHAH!! GET THE FUCK HAHAHAWAY FROM MEHEHEHE!!" Rolling his neck from side to side to block my tickles.

"How rude." I said in a teasing voice. "I better teach you some manners." I started using both hands.

"HAHAHAH I'M SORRYEEEHEHEHAHHHAHAH!!"

I left him alone after that because I didn't want him to get revenge. Later that day he got pay back anyway. I was sitting my the pool in a reclining chair in my favorite blue and white polo bikini, my whole body fairly exposed. He came outside while I was napping. I woke up to him sitting on my legs facing my feet.

"Oh my God. Dad don't please!" I tried to buck him off unsuccessfully.

"Karma is something else isn't it?" He focused I my right foot first. Tracing the alphabet into my foot and making me call out what letter it was.

"What's this one?" He asked repeating the shape.

"M hehehahaha." I tossed my head back, laughing like a maniac.

"Very good. How about this one?"

"B hehehahahhHAHAHAH!!" My laughter jumped an octave when he scraped the area just below my toes.

"Ohhhh. Like father like daughter I guess." He said exploiting the top of my feet.

"ShitHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!"

"Gasp! Language young lady. Someone should teach you some manners." He turned and winked at me.

Let me know what you think:dancingkitty::dancingkitty::
So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. It sounds like you had a special relationship with him. If you don't mind me asking how old was he and did he have an illness ? Try to focus on the fond memories of him like the tickling you mention here. Did your dad tickle anyone else besides you ? Like your mom, was she ticklish ? I had a special relationship with my mom, she was insanely ticklish. Anyhow i hope your ok.
Jack

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back