• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Double Agent

augustine

TMF Master
Here's a short comic I did for C.A.B.'s SpringBreak Me fest...it just took me all summer to finish it! In any event, here 'tis. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Double Agent P1.jpg
    Double Agent P1.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Double Agent P2.jpg
    Double Agent P2.jpg
    628.2 KB · Views: 1,783
  • Double Agent P3.jpg
    Double Agent P3.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Double Agent P4.jpg
    Double Agent P4.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 1,667
  • Double Agent P5.jpg
    Double Agent P5.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 2,041
Great comic, you should make a alien abduction tickling comic

Silke Besilked

augie,<br>You've already established yourself as a master of the single-panel titillating tickling nightmare.<br> I'm delighted to see that you're expert at sequential art (i.e., comics), too. Your Silke in action is exciting, and Sadista's efficient undoing of her, of course, even moreso. You gave us a strip (yes, that's the word) rich in your favorite tropes AND C.A.B.'s. <p>Thank you for the thrills and that oh-so-awful (for Ms. Silke's arches) cliffhanger (or should that be webspinner?).

Last edited:
Great comic, one almost feels sorry for Silke at the end. Almost..

augie,<br>You've already established yourself as a master of the single-panel titillating tickling nightmare.<br> I'm delighted to see that you're expert at sequential art (i.e., comics), too. Your Silke in action is exciting, and Sadista's efficient undoing of her, of course, even moreso. You gave us a strip (yes, that's the word) rich in your favorite tropes AND C.A.B.'s. <p>Thank you for the thrills and that oh-so-awful (for Ms. Silke's arches) cliffhanger (or should that be webspinner?).

You are too kind. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. You truly are a great bunch of folks here at the TMF!

How the heck did I miss THIS for so long?!

What an awesome, wonderful, generous, well-written, and delightful rendered comic, buddy!

The bondage spiders...the MIF-style masking...the insidious tickle torture...it's brilliant.

BRILLIANT I SAY!!!

Loved the entire comic. Especially the last page. MUAA HAA HAAAA!!

You're amazing, A.

B

Awesome! always love your artwork. Also being black and white suits this short series really well. Goes with the whole spy theme really nicely :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back