• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submissive Stavros M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The intercom went and my client arrived as we had arranged from the office and I told him to not waste time and strip and clearly nervous the 38 yr old accountant as told left his socks on and stood in front of me and I fondled his erection taunting him saying he had quite a dick I'd he having fun with and caressed his balls and he flinched so told him to raise his arms and sniffed them saying that his pits appealed to me and lightly stroked them and another flinch from the 6'1" Greek Stavros. I walked around him and told him he had a nice ass and stroked each cheek and flinching I asked him if he was okay as he seemed jumpy.

"No Sir It's all okay just little ticklish but I control this Sir"

"Okay right well let's go to the playroom then!" and on my instruction Stavros lay on his back and I secured his arms stretched and his feet together telling him his shoes needed to come off and he nodded and to get them off as they were slip ons I slid a finger inside them and what a flinch from him.

"Stavros you really are ticklish aren't you!" I said pulling both shoes off and looking inside his right shoe read size 45 so 11's

I then secured the eye mask on him saying not seeing what I was doing would make the sensations more intense and lightly stroked his hardened dick making him gasp and then drew the stool up to the end of the table by his socked feet and told him to wiggle his socked toes and smiled as he did as he was eager to please his Master.

"Smelly feet Stavros!" I said

"Sorry my feets hot Sir!"

"Stavros they are hot you're right okay stop wiggling your toes now!" I said

I began sniffing them and sensed him feeling very uncomfortable as he not expecting this and told him his feet were perfect and he thanked me but with a hesitancy.

"You're not used to your feet given attention Stavros right so your wife doesn't play with them!" I teased

"No No Sir not my feets" he said in an embarrassed tone

"Right so virgin feet that need breaking in then!" I said lightly stroking his socked insteps making both feet flinch

"Sorry Sir please too ticklish Sir sorry please stoopahahahahaaha!" he responded as I lightly stroked each foot up n' down

"Stavros who is Master here!" I said stopping the stroking

"Yes you Sir but!"

"Sssssh Stavros you said it I am which means I am in charge and do whatever I like!" I said and put my lips to his toes and licked them through his socks and rubbed my nose against both soles and in thin black nylon socks it teased him and I then licked over both socked soles, sweaty soles and told him his feet were radiating heat and being tightly secured and so clearly unbearably ticklish that he best know I intended to enjoy tickle torturing them as his feet excited me and the more he wanted me to stop the more I'd continue!

Stavros was trapped and knew it and I stared at both socked feet and deeply inhaled their rich smell as he just gasped as what else could he do and told him that when I had his socks off that his toes were going to be licked and nibbled and sucked, the soles of his feet licked and there was nothing he could do to stop me and clearly the feather tickling was going to really drive him nuts! I then proceeded with a slow-tickle of his right sole, the arch and then underneath his socked toes. I had a firm grip of his right foot so and felt him flex his toes. I then tickled across them all and ran my finger up n' down the sole as he laughed hysterically. I swapped feet and did the same thing to his left foot and then indulged in gently stroking both of his feet at the same time. Stavros was roaring with laughter and begged me to stop. I told him if he laughed he invited me to tickle him more!

Stavros remained silent as I very slowly peeled off each sock and told him to wiggle his toes and he hesitated and earned a very teasing slow tickle stroking one finger up the sole of each foot and immediately his toes wiggled and I told him that's all he had to do, what I'd asked for in the first place.

He nodded and said 'Sorry I is sorry Sir I am too ticklish on my feets!"

"I know you are Stavros I know you are!" and rubbed my nose along the soles of each foot in turn and his toes wiggled and feet flexed in spasms and then kissed his toes and licked them one by one and licked the soles of his feet lasciviously and then got the feather and drew the quill slowly the length of each foot and then sawed the feather end in between his toes saying I knew exactly where to tickle his soles and toes. I pulled the feather slowly in between Stavros's toes and drew the quill again slowly along both soles and smiled as he clenched his toes to escape the ticklish feather and gripped the toes of his right foot and heldi his right sole taut and told him I liked tickling his very ticklish feet and drew the quill along his taut sole and drew it very slowly around and around in a circle in the very centre of his sole saying this seemed to be a very ticklish place on his foot but if he laughed I would keep doing it so he clenched his teeth tight and moaned. I did the same to his left foot but it was too much!

"HAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEEHEEPLEASESTOOPAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Stavros what did I tell you would happen if you laughed, you are so disobedient so let's do something you really don't like!"

I then began to lick the soles of his feet slowly and licked in between all of his toes and sucked on them one by one and then again licked along the soles of his feet slowly and deliberately, every sensitive inch of them both and sucked and licked his tasty toes as they wiggled and his feet twitched which were sights I so enjoyed seeing, that and hearing his gasps and laughter as his breathing became correspondingly heavy. My hands soon delivering tickling touches and licked fingers slipping in between the handsome Greek's toes and then under his toes telling him to fight the urge to laugh but then lickling his soles and using my teeth nibbling his toes and grazing my teeth across the arches of his feet. Then stroking the outer edges of his feet which these sensations drove him to flexing and clenching his toes looking at both saliva lubed feet.

I then showed him the electric toothbrush and told him it was time to be Zorba the Greek and dance! I told him the soles of his feet were so smooth and soft and I loved having access to his bare feet verbally taunting him saying his big feet were so attractive and being so diabolically sensitive how he had to hate someone attracted to them so close to them both, I bet he couldn't stand this thought knowing I was going to be tickling them and lickling them and fondling them both. I told him that they smelled so awesome and tasted so delicious and glided my fingers under his toes!

"S-s-s-toop!HAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHHHHHEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA!

"I'm pretty merciless right Stavros and licking your soles and toes as I just have makes them even more ticklish!" I then 'Bzzzz' activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles connected with his soles and told him having not been tickled on his feet that he having no point of refernce for the intensity of the ticklish feeling he was experiencing just that it was hideously intense and told him a trick of mine was to keep a guy's socks on, slide two activated sonicares in his socks and let him suffer the tickling whilst licking his dick and balls or armpits and something I might do later, giving him something to think about! Right now running the sonicare over each bare sole I did this randomly and changing the tempo and pattern keeping Stavros laughing!

I then decativated the sonicare and began tickling both of his feet at once and slid my fingers in between his toes and delivered an expert tickling and when Stavros flexed his toes to keep my fingers from getting underneath them, I pushed them back and tickled him more. Then stopped and massaged his toes one after the other before sucking them and indulging in licking the soles of his feet again, bathing each foot with my tongue, licking up the length of his soles and back down and then back up to his toes where I lingered, licking each one after the other and and in between them. I switched from foot to foot tongue-bathing his soles and licking his toes loving him laughing and convulsing from my exquisite tongue work. Both feet wet with my saliva!

"Stavros it's not my problem that you're extremely, deathly, excruciatingly foot-ticklish which I so thrill to using to my advantage and using my fingers and my tongue to tease and torment you to drive you out of your mind and hot feet the most tortuously ticklish!"

I then activated the blow dryer an a stream of warm air swept up and down Stavros's soles, heels and toes and his feet getting hot and then switched the blow dryer off and held the feather with one and the other hand stretched each sole in turn taut and scraped the quill of the feather along the ticklish soles. Stavros was yelling in laughter as the quill of the feather stroked up and down each sole and teased him from heels to toes so back and forth the length of his feet driving Stavros into ticklish hysteria!

I then switched techniques placing the feather between his toes and twirled it repeatedly moving the feather from one toe to the next and then spreading Stavros's toes and began stroking under his toes with the feather relishing in the Greek's helpless, vulnerable, super-sensitive ticklishness! 'BZZZZZZZZ'

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEZAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Stavros's reaction to the revolving bristles of the sonicare was immediate as the merciless bristles ran across the soles of each foot and the di-activated the sonicare and ran my fingers along the soles of his feet and slid my tongue in between his toes and licked both soles to keep them moist and ticklish!

I tickle scrubbed his soles my mouth, licking and sucking his toes! My tongue slid between his toes searching all ticklish areas as I tickle raped both captive feet and told him that his tasty salty tasting toes and soles were mine to enjoy and all I wanted to hear him do was to laugh!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATTICKLES STOP! HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO STOP! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEETHAHAHA!"

"I love the sound of your laughter Stavros and to tickle these feet of yours, the taste of them delicious and their smell euphoric and buried my nose into his soft soles as I dragged it over them and my tongue on them really licked them and then sawed the feather back and forth slowly between his toes and encouraged by his helpless reaction having such ticklish toes! I loved to watch them wiggle as he tried and failed to catch the sliding feather in between his curling and clenching toes and told him to splay them or he'd be tickled with the sonicare again and so reluctantly he splayed his toes as I then taking advantage of this directed submissiveness sawed the teasing feather in between all of his toes!

Loving feasting on his feet soon nibbling and sucking and licking his toes mouthful by mouthful, licking both sensitive soles and even now some hours later telling him that the more his feet were tickled, the more ticklish they got and that his laughing and begging as he was doing turned me on succeeding in making me more determined to tease and torment him! I licked and sucked and nibbled all over his trapped feet!

“NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHASTOP!NO MORE!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

After a further 20 minutes added to the three hours I stopped and released tickled out Stavros! He told me it had been torture and he respected I was a Master but he could not return and this not an unexpected reaction from him and had done my job and enjoyed every moment of the ticklish session!

Last edited:
Exactly Dave tickling can be torture and will write more when inspired again but great writers are delivering the goods!

Yes I'm back Bob unfortunately for some I guess!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back