• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A distraction while in stand still traffic

Yea Jay, I've seen women's feet propped up like that in traffic.
It's very distracting. I've always tried to get in front of that car so I could look through my rear view mirror.
Keep posting more.
Thanks again Jay!

Beautiful foot! I have a long daily commute to and from work and see sights like this quite a bit during the warmer months. Gotta love summer! :)

Jay,
I opened this tread not knowing it was your beautiful wife's delicate foot. I am proud and embarrassed to say I have gazed upon her beautiful feet so many times I knew it was her by the depth of her gorgeous wrinkles and the sprinkling of beauty marks on her shapely ankles. Dude I'm in love with you wife's feet. I am going to run off to the confession right now before church ends.

Yea Jay, I've seen women's feet propped up like that in traffic.
It's very distracting. I've always tried to get in front of that car so I could look through my rear view mirror.
Keep posting more. Thanks again Jay!

I've tried doing that too, but the angle of the windshields on the cars anymore make them glare and hard to see through, dammit! Just yesterday I saw these gorgeous feet propped up on a dashboard as I went to my car, and of course they left the store right after me. As you said, I tried to look at them in my rear view mirror. But the glare on the windshield prevented me from having much of a view. Grrrrrr!

very nice feet did you get to tickle them love to see videos.

very nice feet did you get to tickle them love to see videos.

Jeff, thanks for the compliment on behalf of my bride. Yup, I get to tickle them all the time. She's very ticklish however I have to give her many breaks. The only thing more ticklish on her soles and toes than a feather is my tongue, she goes insane!

she has super sexy feet. I hope you tickle and lick them often.

I NEEDA SEE THESE LMAO
I'm so sorry guys. I deleted 99% of my pics a few months back. There were some self appointed PC Police and self appointed quality control freaks simply attacking me and anything and everything I posted. Holier than thou hypocrites who felt pics of legs and feet are pointless without a face attached. I haven't posted in a long while with many of these keyboard warriors removing the fun out of it. The TMF has been over run and has a very nasty tone. Again sorry for the missing pics.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back