• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Texas roll call

Lived in Dallas for 4 years. When I was single I tickled lots of girls there. Soooo much fun...

What the hell! (I did move away a year and a half ago, but I consider Dallas home, plus im here now, so that counts!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND here! *raises hand* Moved here recently from CA, so really hope to make lots of friends from the area~

If there are so many of us here in north Texas, how is it that there is never a gathering in this area?
Over the years there have been gatherings, just very few. There have been ones at a dungeon in Houston, and at The Sanctuary in Dallas. There were hotel room booked for at least 3 different gatherings, and they were not as one stated brodeos. They are just quite a bit of work to put together and have a good mix of both genders. There were 3 of us at the other gatherings that made sure no one went overboard and that all guests felt secure and not pressured. Those were the days I was active at the Sanctuary, so had quite a few kinky friends. I really do not visit partake any more due to life, but occasionally visit to see what the world is up to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In Dallas...but I moved from California...back then, I went to a handful of gatherings over the years and even hosted a couple of gatherings...(I've met Dave too)...
There never seems to be enough interaction, we should put our head together and organize 'something'.
PM me if you want to chat!

Over the years there have been gatherings, just very few. There have been ones at a dungeon in Houston, and at The Sanctuary in Dallas. There were hotel room booked for at least 3 different gatherings, and they were not as one stated brodeos. They are just quite a bit of work to put together and have a good mix of both genders. There were 3 of us at the other gatherings that made sure no one went overboard and that all guests felt secure and not pressured. Those were the days I was active at the Sanctuary, so had quite a few kinky friends. I really do not visit partake any more due to life, but occasionally visit to see what the world is up to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep. A few Gatherings were held in North Texas, some hosted by me, some hosted by OddjobsTK and some hosted jointly.

As a matter of fact, I'm wanting to try to get something together possibly the weekend after Valentine's Day

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back