• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife sent me this text from work...

Big Phil

TMF Regular
So my wife knows I absolutely love seeing her tickled. Her feet are size 5 and she had them freshly pedicured for a big meeting today. She looked scrumptious in her short shirt and wedge-type shoes and bright blue polish. Here's the text...no editing...

I sat down in the auditorium seating and crossed my legs with my foot sticking out. I was trapped as I was positioned. The girl in front of me reached back and grabbed my ankle and stuck her fingers between my foot and shoe and started tickling. And wouldn't stop!!! I was twisting and squirming out of my seat. Completely trapped and she wouldn't stop!!!

I went home and beat off.

So my wife knows I absolutely love seeing her tickled. Her feet are size 5 and she had them freshly pedicured for a big meeting today. She looked scrumptious in her short shirt and wedge-type shoes and bright blue polish. Here's the text...no editing...

I sat down in the auditorium seating and crossed my legs with my foot sticking out. I was trapped as I was positioned. The girl in front of me reached back and grabbed my ankle and stuck her fingers between my foot and shoe and started tickling. And wouldn't stop!!! I was twisting and squirming out of my seat. Completely trapped and she wouldn't stop!!!

I went home and beat off.

How long did it go on for since she couldn't move? Did she scold the girl away after a while, or did it continue periodically throughout the meeting?
Furthermore did the girl know your wife was ticklish or did she just attack her out of nowhere?

Incredible. I might've dropped my phone getting a text like that.

Yeah that's pretty amazing. Hearing my girlfriend's true stories about tickling incidents is the absolute most exciting to me. I'd lose it if I got that text. Wow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back