• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for tickle producers - getting models

bc4re

Just curious as to where you guys find your models. Is it through Craigslist or are there other ways I'm not thinking of?

Don't know if anyone is willing to give away their secrets. But I don't mind. Usually for me I get best results from talking to random girls in public or word of mouth through friends or girls that have worked with me before. Also Craigslist has some good results usually but you have to sift through them and I suggest holding interviews cause you get some weirdos. If your also an established photographer like some of us are model mayhem can turn out some good response. Backpage ads have worked for me once but you have to pay to post. Craigslist seems to to a better job and it's free. Sexyjobs.com got some interest from but never booked anyone from there and they charge a monthly subscription. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For me, when I was just starting out, it was through twitter and Fetlife mainly. I have also used ModelMayham to find a few. The only thing with them, is they have to approve your membership. They have several requirements to try to help keep the members safe from what is referred to as GWC, Guy With Camera. Then once I started doing more shoots, I was getting models referred to me by ones I've shot with.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back