• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:yayzorz:HERE WE GO AGAIN KIDS!:yayzorz:

WHO: Bashilicious 'lers and ''lees and various cool kinksters from all over the place! :hysteriatrain:

WHAT: BELLA BASH 2016

WHEN: Friday 11/11-Sunday 11/13

WHERE: Madness and Mayhem in Columbus OH! Casa Bill & Bella on Friday and Sunday, our regular very nearby hotel on Saturday night

WHY: It's been 8 yrs, why stop now? :wave:

HOW: Driving, flying, '67 Impala...Bashers get here anyway they can! :runningdog: :witchy: :xmas:

Are you a Bash Newbian? WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY! Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?239128-BELLA-BASH-2013!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?253704-BASH-AT-BELLA-S-2014!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?266394-BELLA-BASH-2015!!!!!!!

:juggle:SO WHAT HAPPENS AT THIS BASH-THINGIE ANYWAYS?:juggle:

THURSDAY EVENING:

Most folks join us on Friday; Renegade Bashers arriving on Thursday evening are up for whatevah, anything from rollerskating to Dave and Busters to just hangin' at my place with booze and movies and quality munchies followed by STEAK N SHAKE and minor mayhem :xena:

FRIDAY:

The weekend 'officially' starts on Friday evening at 7pm for Mr. Bella's now-legendary BBQ and other goodies! Anyone who'd like to bring snack treats and/or beverages is MORE than welcome! Good food and good music and amazing people, plus a mini-bonfire in my backyard weather-allowing! :rockon:

SATURDAY:

We emerge like extras from ZOMBIELAND from various hotel rooms and my house in search of sustenance at our local awesome breakfast place: this year folks also have the option of piling like puppies on blankets and pillows in my living room for LOONEY TUNES AND SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK with breakfasty goodies like Froot Loops and Cocoa Pebbles (plus bacon and bagels and other non-neon items), followed by

:matrix:BASHBALL 2016:matrix:

Our now-annual Bashball game! (Dodgeball, Bash style). We have a RIDICULOUS amount of fun, one of the highlights of the weekend every year!

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Dinner at a local awesome place before the Saturday Night ANNUAL COSTUME PARTY. This year's theme:

:rockon:ANIMATION!!!!:rockon:

Are you our Neighbor Tortoro? Not bad, just drawn that way? Use your imagination and show us your favorite animated character!

The Saturday night party features more yummy snack-treats and drinks and the always-infamous BASH COURT: our own *wrong* version of the Court complete with lawyers (or whatever our Rhino calls himself) and our own Judge Dreddful, AKA NGO2. Sometime between OMG o'clock and the sun rising there'll be at least one Steak N Shake run, trust us you'll be starving by then

SUNDAY:

Looking somehow even more pathetic than Saturday morning we'll have breakfast at various local spots before descending upon my house for Sleep-Deprived Deviltry: you'll find Bashers eating, hanging out on my deck, playing awesome games like Cards Against Humanity, napping on my floor in piles like kittens, watching stand-up comedy a movie in my living room...Sunday is whatever we want it to be before:

SUNDAY NIGHT:

Still with us Sunday evening? Join us for dinner at a local place TBA before heading into Columbus for

:imthedj:BASH KARAOKE:imthedj:

A glorious Bash tradition, We have SO MUCH FUN usually followed by a late bite in the wee hours of the morning :hungry:

MONDAY MORNING:

Breakfast and vats of coffee and hugs and SO MANY TEARS and airport runs before my post-Bash 12-hour crash :zzzzz::zzzzz::zzzzz:

Casa Bella has room for Bashers on Friday and Sunday night, space IS limited; my house is little and cute but we have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and ample floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me ASAP for space at my little house. Saturday night: there are several very comfy sleep spaces in our connecting party suites: several double beds and queen sofabeds plus floor space, but again it's first come first serve so CONTACT ME. There are also two other very nice hotels literally 30 seconds of walking distance from the party hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee and info I'll send you our location and accommodation info.

Specific times and locations for activities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and there will be a big huge copy of our schedule on a bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $37 ($35 party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to

[email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your party fee so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!! :wavingguy

Newbians and those still contemplating: please peruse this past post, it should give you a good idea of the hotel costs and such: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?205186-BELLA-BASH-FREQUENTLY-ASKED-QUESTIONS

Now then:

:rules: RULES FOR BELLA BASH: :rules:

The Bash is known as a safe, fun, relaxed and groovy weekend; to keep it that way we have RULES:

1. ACT LIKE YOU WERE RAISED PROPERLY: My home, the hotel, any place we go, and especially your fellow Bashers are to be respected at all times. ASK BEFORE YOU TOUCH. Keep your hands to yourself unless and until you know your touch is welcome; that includes other people and other people's possessions.

2. AVOID THE BRUTE SQUAD. Rule #1 is very much enforced; gossip, drama, or anything else that disrupts the fun will be handled with the quickness. Seriously don't make me get all

on yo' ass :dom:

3. SAFEWORDS ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED AT BELLA BASH. Lees: don't be afraid to use one; Lers: safewords that are not honored immediately WILL result in your removal. From my home and possibly your skin. DO NOT TEST THIS!

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BYRON OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS. Not sure where the restaurant is? Woke up from a nap with nobody at my house but Bill (it happens all the time)? Is someone acting a fool and you're not sure what to do? Do not hesitate to come to us, we're here to help!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

We're..gonna try.
Dropped you an email, Bella.

One of the good things about our recent move to Michigan is we're right across the state lines now from you guys.

Reckon I ought to go figure out this PayPal thing..

PS: Triangle is already going haywire with Disney costume ideas..

Last edited:
Told my boss I'm scheduling those days off, talked to Bella, sent the dough.

It's happening!

:hysteriatrain:

Last edited:
I think for once I actually have an idea for a costume nice and early....yeah I do! Now to put it together!

VIKING RAID TO AMERICA!!! Cya there, bitches!!
tumblr_n7c1s6vltA1tdy0nco1_500.gif

Haven't really said that I can't make it, but I'm unemployed and super bummed. No chance this year. Which just means I'll be back with a vengeance in '17. Savor the BBQ and the weekend, and the BBQ.

Sent my payment today.
Can't wait to reunite with my NEST and Chicago Munch friends and meet some new ones! See y'all in November!
The big question is, should I bring jello shots or pudding shots?

So this will be my first time at the Bash, but I do have a friend who goes regularly who encouraged me to tag along.

And by encourage, I mean sold me on the idea lol.

Many of you don't know me, many of you I don't know. But I'm looking forward to meeting you all, sharing a few drinks, and just hanging out.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back