• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BYRON OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS.

Oh snap a brotha done made the go to list. :bow2:

Will be attending for the first time. Tried paying now with paypal but having problems with my credit card on the site. If problem persists i will just go to a department store that sells the paypal cash card and will be sending the money tomorrow.

Looking forward to meeting you peeps

I've had my time off set up since damn near the beginning of the year. Hotel is booked! Now I just need to narrow down costume ideas. Too many choices!

I'm working a campaign in Michigan and this is on my way home after the election, so I am finally gonna make it!!! Can't wait! :D

I mean there are a lot of reasons I can't wait for the election to be over but this is definitely the best one lol

The LXG will be represented. And we bring goodies.

Bella Bash...so damn great. If you've ever thought about coming, you should. This past experience has been life affirming shit.

So much good socializing. So much love. Plus meals, Bash Ball, sharing, and cigars.

So little sleep. Damn I'm tired. :). Ain't sorry, either.

Thank you Bella and family! Thank you new members of this! Thank you old friends. Gratitude.

Was a real good time. Got to see lots of old friends and made a few new ones. Friday's dinner was again the best!!

You beautiful bastards. I miss you all.
This weekend changed this, all of this, for me.
There's faces behind these names.
Awesome, amazing, wonderful people who make your heart hurt when you leave them.
I'm still processing it.
I just know that it was good. Very good.

What a wonderful gathering! Many thanks to Bella, Bill, Bruce and Byron! Bella is definitely the hostess with the most-est!

It was great to catch up with friends and make some new ones. Such an amazing, diverse, welcoming, intelligent, fun, friendly, caring (I could go on like this) group! I will miss you all a ton until the next time :bubbleheart::bubbleheart:
I just want to say that spending time with this group feels magical. At one point, I was just sitting in a room with a large group of people who were playing a card game. I didn't need to say or do anything. Just taking it in and having such a strong feeling of belonging. Much love my friends!

PS this was my 1000th post and it feels like a very fitting thread to earn my first feather!

What a wonderful gathering! Many thanks to Bella, Bill, Bruce and Byron! Bella is definitely the hostess with the most-est!

It was great to catch up with friends and make some new ones. Such an amazing, diverse, welcoming, intelligent, fun, friendly, caring (I could go on like this) group! I will miss you all a ton until the next time :bubbleheart::bubbleheart:
I just want to say that spending time with this group feels magical. At one point, I was just sitting in a room with a large group of people who were playing a card game. I didn't need to say or do anything. Just taking it in and having such a strong feeling of belonging. Much love my friends!

PS this was my 1000th post and it feels like a very fitting thread to earn my first feather!

^This.

And congrats on your first feather! :clap:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back