• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Staten Island Tickling Rant

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I have been a member of the TMF for 11 years and I have not met too many other local Staten Islanders in all of this time. There is maybe only a handful, including myself that I know about and they are great people...But I truly believe that there has to be more great people on Staten Island with a tickling fetish than there appears to be. Every so often I have the same rant because Staten Island is pretty dry and It needs to start raining tickling fetishists! I am sure there are so many more Staten Islanders but are afraid to admit it, which is 100% understandable. I am not placing judgment on anyone here as there are some good reasons to not want to be revealed. A lot of parts of Staten Island have judgmental people, I know from my experiences of being bullied how mean and cruel some people can be and how close minded a lot of Staten Islanders are. I understand the feeling of shame of embarrassment because I have been there in my younger years on the TMF. I used to obsess over and freak out who might find me on here and judge me and I was deathly afraid to have pictures or give too much information. Eventually I got over it and I don't care who finds me on this site, especially if its another Staten Islander. Let them see me!!! lol it will make things easier for everyone! If they saw me on here then they were visiting the site too. There is no shame! I understand that there is a lot of close minded people on this Island and many might be afraid to "come out" because of fear of the close minded people finding out; but I wish there were more Staten Islanders on here to chat about the lifestyle with or possibly meet up with. I don't mind traveling for anything TMF related and I am not discriminating against any other parts of NY but I would also love more local events from time to time since not everyone can always travel. If you are one of those visitors who is uncomfortable with joining the site, I really wish you would reveal yourselves because you are not alone and you will find others to talk to! Don't be shy! I feel like other parts of NY are just chock full of TMF members in comparison to Staten Island. If I could get at least 20 Staten Islanders to contact me, I will plan to host a gathering. If you are a Staten Islander and on TMF, please PM me for a gathering. If you are a Staten Islander just visiting the TMF without having an account, use the information in my profile to contact me :) I would love any feedback. Sorry in advance if I have offended anyone.

Love & Laughter everyone :Kiss1:

Jill

I get where you're coming from Jill. I felt the same way about New York in general. It seems like it should be a hotbed for tickle/kink enthusiasts but it always seemed kind of dry. I live on Long Island and found very little action out here. Then I read a post in the Personal section on here that changed everything. One member put up a post about a Long Island Munch. Now, I'm not usually the type that's going to attend something like that (still in closet) but I responded to the post and went to the munch. Best move I ever made. It was a lot of fun. The Munch is held once a month on LI and I've met some interesting people. I also met someone. You might want post a similar ad on here for a SI Munch and see what comes of it...or attend the LI Munch and see how you like it. Ya never know who you're gonna meet. :idunno:

I feel that way FOR SURE about the Minneapolis area. Even on Fetlife, there are inly 58 members of my tickling group, many of whom are now inactive. I tried getting a munch together and had almost no attendance :/

How far are you willing to travel? There are lots of great gatherings outside of the NY area, or so I'm told.

I lived in Chicago my whole life basically. A city of 3 million with a total 9 million including all the folk that work there. I literally met like only a handful of people into tickling there and most of them were not compatible with me, save a couple.

Once you accept that this is an uncommon interest and just be open to whatever, even if it means traveling out of state or just having online friends for a while or telling vanilla folk what you're into or attending a general bdsm gathering, it gets less frustrating.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of shit would anyone give a pretty young woman for having an innocent fetish like tickling? Now I can totally see guys getting shit about it for being a "weirdo". Not saying that's fair, it's just the way it is. But I find it odd to give a young woman a hard time about something as innocuous as tickling.

I always chalked it up to there being less people into it than we would like, and more people into it than we give credit to.
I remember a while back on Reddit there was a "What's your fetish?" thread, and "Tickling" was up towards the top with over a thousand upvotes and a hundred or so comments.
I doubt all of those people were active TMFers. There's not even anywhere close to that many active Redditors on r/tickling.

I wonder what the difference is in the numbers of people with the kink who participate in places like this, go to munches, parties, gatherings, and the people who have the kink and play with their partners or sit on the shit most of their lives and never participate due to any number of reasons.

Then there's the lurkers who will never participate, there's some of them reading this thread right now who will never so much as make an account, much less attend anything.

Hell, Brandied_Nerd was saying the other day that there's far, far more views on her thread for a party we're planning up here than there are people who have asked her about attending.
Some of those are page revisits, sure, but how many are people who are from Michigan who are thinking "Ooh, I live in Michigan..I could never be open like that though.."

I know those people exist because I used to be one. It took me until now, 31 years old, to muster the courage/be in a position in life where I felt I could jump in with both feet.
Two years ago, you could have hosted the biggest, friendliest, wildest ticklephile party across the street from my house and I would have stayed inside looking out the window wishing I was able to go.

It's still a super rare thing, we're a wee little family, but I think our numbers are slightly higher than the ones we see active out here.
What percentage though? No idea.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of shit would anyone give a pretty young woman for having an innocent fetish like tickling? Now I can totally see guys getting shit about it for being a "weirdo". Not saying that's fair, it's just the way it is. But I find it odd to give a young woman a hard time about something as innocuous as tickling.

I've had an ex tell me that I am mentally sick because I love being tickled

Well that guy was a douche. I've had people I was comfortable enough to tell say "that's odd" but for someone to say that...duck move. Anyway I'm not familiar at all with the NY area but I do know they just recently announced bringing back the Albany gathering in Feb(not sure how close that is). I'm actually going for my first time.

Staten Island men can be so closed-minded, lol I had a girlfriend (not from Staten Island!) tell me with a slight disgusted sneer as we were breaking up....."maybe you shouldn't tell people about it", lol.

I have to say: that e-card/signature pic of yours is eat-your-heart-out hot and beautiful, whomever you end up with is going to be seriously lucky.... Don't settle!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back