• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband tickles

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Football season and hubby loves to play with my feet during the games. He takes my bare feet into his lap and it goes something like this:
Me: Teeheeheeheeheehee
He: What's wrong?
Me: you know what's wrong, your tickling my feeheeheeheehehet.
He: Oh am I?
Me: Yehehehehehhes heeheeheehahahahahaha stop I'm ticklish baby, you know thahahahahahahahat!
He: Gitchy gitchy gooo!!
Me: Omg nooooooo no gitchy gooos hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahha I can't I can't
He: Can't what?
Me: I hahahahahahahhahhahhah can't stand hahahahahahahhaha it! I'm too ticklishhhhhhhh hahahahahahhha
He: Just a quarter longer, how about here?
Me: Gaaaahahahahahahhahhahah baby please, not the toes not the toes hahahhahahhahhahhahhahh I'm going crazy!!!
He: tickle tickle tickle!
Me: WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH oh babe please please!
He: Is this torture?
Me: OMG yesssssssssssssss HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA TORTURE! I'll do anything!
He: Such ticklish feet, tell me you love it.
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHH I love it I love it now stooooooop please! Im going insane!
He: Ok, go get us some snacks.
Me: OMG(breathing heavily) you were killing me!!!
Thank goodness for half time!!

A woman like you would definitely make me consider marriage haha. Were your feet toes up or soles up while in your husbands lap?

Thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't even be caring about the football if my ears were filled by the sounds of those panicked laughs, and your lucky hubby gets to hear you admit that you love it!!

A lucky lucky man haha.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back