• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse Has Gotten Worse.. Tickle Abuse - Lite

weezl

TMF Expert
Going back to the thread topic, there are a few exceptions, but for the most part Tickle Abuse has become light hearted. I'll refer to them as Tickle Abuse Lite. If you watch over 90% of the videos they release today and over the past year or two, it's obvious that most of the ler are inexperienced and have no idea how to effectively tickle a lee. In addition to that, most of the lees now aren't that sensitive or ticklish at all. Now here is the confusing part ...I make the argument that the lee isn't ticklish, but maybe it's because the ler isn't doing a good job. I miss the days when Tommy was pretty good at filtering out bad candidates for his videos.

I loved Tickle Abuse back in the day; they were on the same level as real tickling and stuck in the stocks in their prime.

And no offense Tommy, I only speak for myself and I'm sure there are a lot of people that disagree with me. And I'm sure that you make enough money to justify the path that you have taken with this project.

I agree, but it's not just Tickle Abuse....it's a good handful of many producers now days going "lite". I made a serious thread curious and inquiring as to why everyone is taking this rout now days to see if I could get some serious input from producers, and pretty much all I got was bashed and flamed on by one producer I wasn't even familiar with.

Honestly, there's really no point discussing this, cause nothing will change and customer criticism is unwelcomed since the mass majority like it for some reason. It's all about the $$, and if it sells, why change back? That's my logical guess of why we're stuck with this kinda stuff. But for the record, i'm with ya :)

I hate to have to say it but I agree with both of the above comments.

Tickle abuse used to pump out some of the best most intense tickling clips going and used to definitly cater to the wants of us that like to see really intenes ticklish reactions, if you look at the old clips with Cindy or Joey or Samantha or Layla or Stephanie or Diane you can see this (and I have missed many more really great ticklees who were truely desperate to make the tickling stop (or at least appeared to be).

I used to love the face down soles up device, but that seems to have been retired over 3 years ago and now all clips seem to be seated in stocks of some description or laid (usually feet up) on bench.

Obviously people are still buying the clips or Tommy would go back to making the intense tickling clips that I liked to see.

I have not bought any tickle abuse clips for years now and have not bothered to join the site for years either, where once I was a regular customer and then member of thier site when they created intense tickling clips. I think that is the only thing we as customers can do is make suggestions and then not buy the things that are not to our taste and buy the things that are.

On the contrary one tickle producer who has stood the test of time in my opinion is French Tickling which is still knocking out extremely intense tickling clips to this day and has a facedown soles up tickling device too so tick's all my boxes even if I have no idea what the girls are saying. :)

For the record, his custom videos are awesome. That is the one thing that he still does extremely well. He maintains constant communication with you, he pays close attention to detail, he is comfortable to talk to and he is down to earth. I ordered 2 customs from him.

I think Tom has a good heart and I love him to death. He is great. And overall, he's been around for almost 10 years I think. He has a good track record.

From what I've heard people say on this site and from some things that Tommy posted last year I don't think he runs the site anymore. He made a post last year stating that him and Samantha are engaged and I got the sense that they are both trying to move away from the fetish business. So if this is true you can't blame Tommy, he's not there anymore.

From what I've heard people say on this site and from some things that Tommy posted last year I don't think he runs the site anymore. He made a post last year stating that him and Samantha are engaged and I got the sense that they are both trying to move away from the fetish business. So if this is true you can't blame Tommy, he's not there anymore.
Tommy still runs the site. I was talking to him a few weeks ago about making another custom video. He just doesn't appear on camera anymore.

Tommy still runs the site. I was talking to him a few weeks ago about making another custom video. He just doesn't appear on camera anymore.

Really? That's disappointing, then.
At least when everyone thought someone else was running things, there was an excuse for the steep decline in quality.
Bummer.

Tickle Abuse has gone so downhill they should just be honest and call a foot fetish site. With all the toe sucking licking fake laughing and tickling BS etc. In my opinion this is no longer a tickling site, horrible

How is it going downhill?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's lost the charm of the original.
The models are all professionals, the setups are all the same, and there's no "We met this girl at a party and told her what we do, and she was curious" vibe.
No fun.

I'd say it's a sign of the times...

I'd say it's a sign of the times...

Sure, so is Auto-Tune and YouTube "celebrities".
...I don't have to like them, either.

I have to agree, it was one of the best now I just don't bother with it. Seems to scripted.:iagree:

Let's keep the conversation going.. Tickle abuse has become scripted in my opinion.. Hehehe hahaha.. Wiggle toes boy that really tickles.. Followed by tickler will say you you like getting tickled ha.. Apply oil.. Apply brush.. Oh no not the rush.. Hehehe.. I posted in tickle discussion my opinion have them bring their partner with them.. That alone showing there face with they're better half getting tickled will show non scripted truth.. I would buy that..:milestone:

So I take it from the folks on this thread.........TA should "hang it up"? Really.......................

Doug :devil:

Personally never said they should hang it up.. What I am saying.. And yes they are all scripted.. but the reaction and the plot if you will should not be so scripted.. Go back to what made the company great.. Just to ingenuine to me. Only my opinion.. Someone who will not Buy a clip from them again until they do:nopity:

So I take it from the folks on this thread.........TA should "hang it up"? Really.......................

Doug :devil:

Not at all, my hope is they will improve. They have everything they need to be able to improve, they were great (one of the very best) so they could be again.

Sure it is not possible to please everyone all the time and maybe there are enough people who are buying what they are making that they do not care or maybe what I consider to be great content is not what the majority consider to be great content and they are just aiming for the majority. Who knows without seeing if their sales have gone up or down.

But for me to start buying from them again (and I would love to) then I would want to be seeing more of the following (these constructive suggestions for improvement):
1. Genuine intense tickling.
2. Face down (soles up tickling) on device, rack and hogtied (I am not interested at all in yet another sitting up in stocks type position clip).

As I have tuned out I don't know for sure but I believe they still use hair brush and oil and personally I LOVE that, especially if it is getting good reactions.

For the record I don't even care if it is scripted, I love to hear the ticklee's begging for mercy and I don't mind if that is faked, this is just fantasy stuff afterall, lets get real for a moment I am not really wanting any models mentally broken, it is just the illusion / fantasy of them pleading etc.

Anyone who has ever had any interaction with Tommy will know he is a genuinely nice guy, I would not want nor expect him to change that. But I have seen his company make some of the most torturous looking tickling clips and they were great and I would love to see them back on form and doing it again.

It's sad to see a thread like this as TA was responsible for so many fantastic tickling clips. Their clip 'Nina Blindfolded' is one of my all time favorite clips. No commercial feeling, just an awesome clip with a ''homemade'' vibe featuring unscripted, absolutely ruthless upperbody tickling.

Ok, so.....I am in no way a die-hard Tickle Abuse fan......but I just bought the new Riley clip where she gets lickled under her arms? Unbelievable. Fantastic. And I wasn't impressed by the other Riley previews I'd seen. If your thing is lickling under the arms (with some raspberries in there), and hysterical, deep laughing.....this clip is worth getting.

So much for Tickle Abuse "getting worse". I always thought it was hit and miss, like most companies. In this Riley lickling clip, it's a total hit.

Ok, so.....I am in no way a die-hard Tickle Abuse fan......but I just bought the new Riley clip where she gets lickled under her arms? Unbelievable. Fantastic. And I wasn't impressed by the other Riley previews I'd seen. If your thing is lickling under the arms (with some raspberries in there), and non-stop hysterical, deep laughing..... there aren't that many clips that will rival this one. A plus plus plus, an instant classic.

So much for Tickle Abuse "getting worse". I always thought it was hit and miss, like most companies. In this Riley lickling clip, it's a total hit. Highly recommended, she's tickled out of her mind, kudos to the relentless female 'ler.

Last edited:
Ok, so.....I am in no way a die-hard Tickle Abuse fan......but I just bought the new Riley clip where she gets lickled under her arms? Unbelievable. Fantastic. And I wasn't impressed by the other Riley previews I'd seen. If your thing is lickling under the arms (with some raspberries in there), and hysterical, deep laughing.....this clip is worth getting.

So much for Tickle Abuse "getting worse". I always thought it was hit and miss, like most companies. In this Riley lickling clip, it's a total hit.
Most of us agree that Tommy and his company are still capable of producing great clips, but MOST of the shit they released over the past year has really been a huge let-down compared to the quality of content he used to release before he moved to Florida. So yes, it has gotten worse. Back in the day, Tommy would've released at least 4 or 5 "underarm licking" clips per month that would've been awesome, not just one clip per 6 months.

But still, people and companies change over time...

Tastes change, perhaps as of late I have not taken as active a role as I should have. I have done just that recently and I think I have managed to bring back more of the abuse in Tickle Abuse.

No hard feelings about what anyone said, if you feel that way, you should let me know since you the customer are why TA exists.

I'm an ac mechanic. I learner to put a coat rack in the room. Because you cant make everyone happy! Speaking for my self I like the girl next door . We all seen the paid model from fluffy tickle site to tickle site...YAWN! And the same lines..*please don't tickle me blah blah blah* In TA's defense I have seen some great clips for sure!!! But that's between the chemistry between lee and leer. I love the element of surprise the panic look in their eyes. When they see their shoes and socks being removed. No script or safe words. I would rather see a genuinely hyper ticklish girl tickled non stop for 5 minutes straight. In pure panic and hysterical . Then a 30 minutes bore fest . And speaking across the board of most tickle producers. My 2 cents and props to Tommy a great tickler and lots of great tickle clips.

Patrick

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back