• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickle Session

FeistyAmber

I've loved tickling for as long as I can remember, especially being tickled. However for the most part my tickling experiences come from my childhood when I was occasionally tickled by friends and relatives, so a couple weeks ago at 21 years old I recently experienced my first real tickle session.

I managed to meet up with two of my online friends... let's call them P and A... and we rented a hotel room in the city to stay for a weekend. While all three of us have known each other for around the same amount of time, P and A had a) met up with each other, and b) had multiple "tickle session" experiences before, so although I was excited to meet up with them I was also understandably, nervous, being the newbie. Not to mention, having not been really tickled in such a long time, I was unsure exactly where I was ticklish and how ticklish I was... I was a little worried about my performance, honestly. What if I wasn't as ticklish as P and A had been expecting?

Thankfully P and A were very considerate of my inexperience and nerves and made sure I was comfortable while they also plotted to tickle me to death. As the newbie, both P (a ler) and A (a switch) decided that I was to be the first victim of our ticklish weekend. We set up a restraint system on one of the beds that allowed the victim to be cuffed in a Y position, with wrists cuffed at each top corner of the mattress and feet cuffed together at the bottom of the mattress. Dressed in a pair of comfortable shorts and a tank top, I was strapped into the restraints and blindfolded.

At first P and A started off with my feet, which ended up being only mildly ticklish (although I was very responsive to licks, nibbles, and being tickled under my toes). Then A moved up to my armpits, which it turned out are very ticklish. It was a kind of torture being tied up and unable to do much more than struggle and giggle while A tickled under my arms, but it was also the best experience. For a while A tickled my armpits (with their fingers and with feathers) while P tickled my feet, knees, and thighs. Then they moved onto my belly, which I had predicted would be a more ticklish spot... and it was. P and A tickled all over my belly, sides, and ribs before they moved onto the real tickle torture with... the electric toothbrushes and electric flosser. I must admit I was skeptical of how effective the electric flosser would be, but I was quickly proven wrong. The wiggling little tip dragging across my tummy was very ticklish and it only got worse once it reached my belly button. P discovered that every time the flosser entered my innie and the tip touched the bottom of my belly button I would jolt and laugh and squirm desperately. P and A both found this to be an endless source of amusement so of course P ended up tickling my poor belly button with the flosser almost nonstop while A used the electric toothbrush on my belly and armpits. At one point P decided to blow raspberries right on top of my belly button, and immediately afterwards P and A teamed up on my and tickled my innie with the electric toothbrush and flosser simultaneously... I could hardly stand it.

In conclusion:
1) I understand now why so many people like being tied up or pinned down while they're tickled
2) Blindfolds 100% enhance sensations and suspense during tickling
3) Electric flossers are the most torturous tickle tools in existence, in my own opinion
4) My belly button is unreasonably sensitive and definitely the most ticklish spot on my body
5) I now desperately want another tickle session (if only I knew some lers nearby!!)

Last edited:
I'm glad you had such a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Well written. Felt almost like a research paper or script for a documentary haha. Sounds like you had an amazing time full of self discovery. There's nothing like it. I'm sure finding lers won't be too difficult depending on your geographical location.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading about your future endeavors here.

Well written. Felt almost like a research paper or script for a documentary haha. Sounds like you had an amazing time full of self discovery. There's nothing like it. I'm sure finding lers won't be too difficult depending on your geographical location.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading about your future endeavors here.

Thank you for the kind words, I do enjoy writing! :) I haven't had much luck in finding lers so far but I'll stay hopeful!

And you are my new best friend xD I'm kidding, you're a cool chick, sounds like you had a blast! Congrats and hopefully many more positive experiences to come.

Glad to hear you had a great time! Upper body is definitely my favorite.

Great adventure. Any chance we could hear how the rest of the weekend went?

Wow loved the story...aw the first tickle session is always a memorable one. Of course an added
Bonus that your navel is your most ticklish spot as well :)

Hello FeistyAmber.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Thanks for writing about your :tickling: experience. Did you have a chance to tickle your lers?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back