• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From a ler to a lee F/M

dschaffn

TMF Novice
After sessions of inflicting tickle torment, orgasm denial, and post orgasm tickling, it was finally my turn to be on the receiving end. As she ties my arms to the bed, I give a pull at my restraints, there's no getting out. My ankles are strapped into a spreader and I give a little tug to check my movement. I've come to the realization that I'm totally helpless. She reminds me of this many times as she's securing me to my bed which will become my ticklish prison. Reality sets in as the blindfold is pulled over my eyes. She reminisces about all the times I had her in this predicament, helpless to my whims. I tense up as I feel her getting closer to my skin as her nails lightly rake down my arms.

I've always known I'm very ticklish, partially why I enjoy inflicting it on others. I never had really been tied down and helpless to tickling until this point. She's skilled, using the same techniques that I used on her helpless body. She laughs at the way I laugh and I can imagine her grinning ear to ear on the other side of my blindfold. The sensations are unbearable but extremely sensual all in the same. Something I could never understand from the other side. I can't help but feel turned on with her taunting, teasing, and fingers all over my body.

She gives me a break as I feel her fingers running up and down my now hard cock. She explains to me how agonizing the teasing is when I have her tied down. How the denied release not only sensitizes the body, but throws the mind into a desperation frenzy. She is going to make me experience what I have put her through many times.

I feel the lube on me. Her fingers and hands feel so good on my cock and balls. In my mind I've suffered enough until this point, this has to be the reward. She stops with her hands as they switch to my now sensitive body. If I was ticklish before, someone injected me with a triple sensation stimulation. The stroking and the tickling continue at the same time. My mind can't take it. I want it to stop, but I don't want it to stop.

She suddenly stops the tickling, as the stroking continues. She tells me she wants me to cum. She wants to torment me after orgasm. I cringe at the thought, I know how sensitive I'll be. She tells me how the stroking won't stop as I'm cumming. She tells me how ticklish I'll become. She laughs as she senses fear in my pleading and begging. I tense up, I can feel it building. She's so skilled with her hands. I clench my fists and I cum so hard as pleasure rushes through my body. But it doesn't end. She laughs as she continues to stroke me and rub my head. This is what I do to her with the vibrator after she gets off, this is her payback. I beg and please for it to end but my words fall on merciless ears. The louder I cry out the harder she laughs. Finally it stops and the tickling ensues. I lose track of time, seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours.

Finally, exhausted, she stops. I'm in a crazy mental state of torment and pure ecstasy. She releases my bonds as my arms and legs feel heavy. She removes the blindfold and I peer into her eyes that are sparkling with delight. "That's what you get!" she says with a sassy smile. She doesn't realize it in the moment, but she's opened my submissive side. Part of me wants to tie her up and give her the punishment of her life, the other half wants to experience what I just did all over again. There's something exhilarating about being tied and helpless totally without control. Days later I remembered the experience and realized that I can't wait to explore it more.

Credit to: TickleMePinkish for dishing out this awesome session!

Last edited:
Self discovery is always an awesome thing. Thanks for sharing.

After sessions of inflicting tickle torment, orgasm denial, and post orgasm tickling, it was finally my turn to be on the receiving end.

This must be the best beginning sentence ever in true stories section. The authentic expression of what tickling lovers want!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back