• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Submitting the Mystery Teacher "Please Not The Toes"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Here we have a brave soul entering our BRAND NEW STOCKS. However she wanted to keep her identity a mystery. So I tell her that is fine and she dons a very interesting mask. Me and Terry laugh as we strap her size 8 feet into the new stocks. She has a look of excitement and explains she is nervous because she HATES being restrained. She is submissive in nature but dominant sexually. Once the toes are tied and arms are up Terry tells me to start it up shes I am training her in our ways. I immediately attack her soles and she laughs pulling the rope as hard as she can. But restrained I tickle her toes and she IMMEDIATELY bucks and tries to pull her feet away. But those toes are mine and she isnt going anywhere. I keep up my onslaught as she screams and laughs. Me and Terry then tickle her together with her screaming and laughing. Short of breath she says "Not there, please not the toes" as she steps into more laughter. Then Terry wants to show me her new skills as she tickles her armpits making the mystery woman laugh harder than she ever has. Falling apart she laughs until Terry has to meet another one of our models downstairs. So she runs and it becomes my turn......So I go for broke and get her armpits. She screams I am going to BITE YOUUU. I can't have that so I tickle her harder and she gasps "Im sorry ok I wont I wont".
But this does not stop me as I find new spots on her knees, stomach, and hips. She cant take it unable to control her laughter. Then Terry gets back......
Me and Terry tag team her literally making her sweat to the point where we didnt even need oil. We continue on her feet and armpits until we get the idea to break her.....I tickle her toes until she screams "I AM SUBMISSIVE I AM!!!!" Needless to say this was one of our fun ones with the lovely 37 year old teacher.

24 minutes for 14.99!!!
Taking customs with Addie Juniper
Jane/ Esmeralda/ and more for the weekend tickling! 100 dollars for 5 days worth of tickling clips including a personal custom and foot fetish video! Just ask us!!
I made a Twitter peeps Follow me @thetickleroom
DAKOTA AND IMELDA CUSTOMS ARE BEING TAKEN NOW!!!
Image334.jpgImage335.jpgImage336.jpgImage329.jpgImage330.jpg
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4153" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Full photo set here- https://www.flickr.com/photos/tickleroom/albums/72157672832696786
http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/4153/submitting-the-mystery-teacher-please-not-the-toes <---click me if you can't see the video.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijrdtr3pccag3dh/mystery sample.wmv?dl=0 <---or here

We are now selling a random clip link for 14.99. It comes with 3 random clips! Message me for the paypal address!
We also still have Ivonnes entire clip collection for 50.00 (Over 10 clips)

Now for some Top clips that are cheap
1- Janes Audition "She Likes It" 24 minutes for 14.99
2- The Palestinian Rose 24 minutes for 14.99
3- Beautiful Brookes Audition "My Worst Nightmare" 15 minutes for 11.99
4- Kodies Audition "The Softest Feet" 31 minutes for 19.99
5- Angelas Audition "Is it Fun?" 24 minutes for 14.99
and MANY more

Customs are AVAILABLE GET THEM ASAP
clips4sale.com/76089
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tickleroom/
Models are straight off the street. Want to see a custom clip?
Email me at [email protected]
-Samples at http://www.fetishtrain.com/user/ttr92
Also check out now the Foot Room!
http://clips4sale.com/72585

I'd just like to say that the emotional ties that we have to our sexual identities is like human strong nuclear force. Being forced to abandon those ties and scream something like "I am submissive" under threat of torture is diabolical, cruel and frankly evil. You should be ashamed of yourself....

When is she coming back (smiles wickedly)

he sorta has a point not to mention it looks like your just trying to rip off and copy from a couple other more senior companies on here so try being more original.

Last edited:
he sorta has a point not to mention it looks like your just trying to rip off and copy from a coupke other more senior companies on here so try being more original.

1- Actually if you read his post he was enjoying it.
2- I know what I'm doing and it was not planned to do that and she loved it. She's actually coming back today.
3- be original. I love this word in our industry. I am "copying producers". I can tell you don't follow my content at all. I am the last person to "copy" the senior producers. Considering unless you are blind they all copy each other and have copied companies from the past. Actually upon meeting a few they have even referenced the clips they copied. But I digress.
My real fan base asked me for stocks. So I brought stocks for a little bit. I unlike many others with few exceptions don't hire fetish girls. All my models are random, and for me it works. Don't like it or think I'm original? Well then bye.
I will keep it up with my original shoots with my original models. I will always go with the flow of the shoots and let spontaneous things happen. It's why I do well. So thanks for your ignorant input. Have a nice day

This is actually a topic that I don't believe has ever come up on the forum, the notion of producers copying other's work.

I have brought it up before, to various producers, and basically I encouraged them to COPY THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER'S WORK, even my OWN if I ever produced a clip!

Because we customers may want that scenario with another girl, our favorite model, in sheer toe suntan pantyhose, maybe black pantyhose, maybe bare feet, maybe white socks.

How many mummy wrap videos are there, from how many producers?

I say, do more if people like them!

Stocks are okay for me, I could do with them, without them.
Some guys and girls go crazy over them, so do them for that crowd if they'll buy!

So I'll again encourage producers to steal ideas away if they think they can do better. I'd suggest maybe not specific character names, but you can't
copyright "spy tickled for information" for example.

I'd just like to say that the emotional ties that we have to our sexual identities is like human strong nuclear force. Being forced to abandon those ties and scream something like "I am submissive" under threat of torture is diabolical, cruel and frankly evil. You should be ashamed of yourself....

When is she coming back (smiles wickedly)

just to be clear, I thought it was cool.

This is actually a topic that I don't believe has ever come up on the forum, the notion of producers copying other's work.

I have brought it up before, to various producers, and basically I encouraged them to COPY THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER'S WORK, even my OWN if I ever produced a clip!

Because we customers may want that scenario with another girl, our favorite model, in sheer toe suntan pantyhose, maybe black pantyhose, maybe bare feet, maybe white socks.

How many mummy wrap videos are there, from how many producers?

I say, do more if people like them!

Stocks are okay for me, I could do with them, without them.
Some guys and girls go crazy over them, so do them for that crowd if they'll buy!

So I'll again encourage producers to steal ideas away if they think they can do better. I'd suggest maybe not specific character names, but you can't
copyright "spy tickled for information" for example.

Exactly. I only do what I get messages for. If I have over 20 emails about stocks then stocks are coming. If I get a bunch for mummy which recently I have I will do mummification. I follow the forum. Not trolls >.>
I literally do not care enough to copy anyone and normally if I do I actually will say the studio I got the idea from.

I for one will say this much, keep up the great work, i think you are an amazing producer, keep it goig and plz fuck these phonies out here, i support your ideas and your business, keep on rolling brother

Keep up the great work!! I don't know anything about the industry, but it would appear that for any business to survive, you would have to be original AND build off of what others have done, which I think you have done quite well.

I love this video that you did. For me, I loved the mask idea and the stocks and I loved how ticklish the "mystery" girl is. Bottom line, you are not going to please everybody. Some people have very specific things that they want to see, and when they see something that does not include that, I assume they let you know about it in one way or another.

Keep up the great work, and keep making great videos. I enjoy the models that you bring on to do these videos and all the creative things you incorporate in your videos. As I said, I enjoyed this model in Particular as she brought a more real life feel to it, if that makes sense.

I thinks it hilarious when people complain about this type of shit. Let me ask you this, did you still jerk off to the preview? Probably yes...so stop complaining about the product. Keep up the good work, your videos are better than half of the current producers anyway.

Thanks everyone! Ya I always stay true to me. I always wanted to do shoots like Real Tickling and love how far I have come here. I always make sure I find real models. On rare occasions I use fetish models because I wanna see for myself if they are truly as ticklish as depicted. I have even found out some of them fake it and deleted their content from my computer. But I love doing this and I always find those random girls off the street. Not fetish girls, or tickle sluts. REAL PEOPLE. These are waitresses, teachers, car dealers. Any of the people who have been around me know, my stories are true. I do not always successfully get to tickle people but 7/10 times they end up at my, Terry, and Perlas mercy. But thank you all for the support. Video coming very soon!

This girl is a great find- find it so hot that she's a teacher but is hiding her face behind the real her :) Her soles are yummy too. Look totally kissable! You should ask her if she ever catches any of her students staring at her feet

Looks awesome! Any chance you'll get Kody in those stocks? I loved her but she managed to hide her feet too much!

On the issue of copying other producers, I think it's wasteful to even think about it. Everyone should make videos that thrill and please them. If there are similarities to thers ... so what!

People don't buy and watch our videos for educational or spiritual purposes. They jerk off to them.

If people copy my ideas (or those of other producers), they will add their own uniqueness to it and hopefully make something beaitiful - and I will be pleased.

JD

On the issue of copying other producers, I think it's wasteful to even think about it. Everyone should make videos that thrill and please them. If there are similarities to thers ... so what!

People don't buy and watch our videos for educational or spiritual purposes. They jerk off to them.

If people copy my ideas (or those of other producers), they will add their own uniqueness to it and hopefully make something beaitiful - and I will be pleased.

JD

Thanks Mr.Darke
Ya in this industry the bandage feels like a staple but the models and people involved are what make it different

Keep up the good work man. Plus you just got an endorsement from Mr. Darke!!!

. But I love doing this and I always find those random girls off the street. Not fetish girls, or tickle sluts. REAL PEOPLE. These are waitresses, teachers, car dealers. Any of the people who have been around me know, my stories are true. I do not always successfully get to tickle people but 7/10 times they end up at my, Terry, and Perlas mercy. But thank you all for the support. Video coming very soon!

This is why I love you. I LOVE to see the real reactions, people exploring their ticklishness and/or submissiveness, the whole thing. Case in point--I can't get Alynna out of my mind. I almost wish every female was like that--underestimated her ticklishness, then completely helpless when faced with how immensely ticklish they really are. So much fun, I love it. You sir are a masterpiece maker.

The Mystery Teacher is pretty goddamned awesome.

:)

knismo

Thank you everyone again the support is amazing. Sadly that ass hole just likes to troll producers who aren't UK tickling or Stryker entertainment. But hey where there is hate there is love so fuck it.
I have a RIDICULOUS AMOUNT of content coming so be ready

Thank you for the new stocks man, i think this position with arms up is better that the one you used these past few months.. And like others, i'd like to thank you for your work, you can feel you are being true with what you do. I love the facts that you use " girls next door " .
One more thing, if you could keep on filming the shoe and socks removal like you used to do, that would be great :) ! Thanks

Always been a fan of your work! You're doing great and I have lived the same philosophy with using normal, everyday people and not models. Makes things extra fun and genuine in my opinion. Can't wait to see more!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back