• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C H R I S H E L L

Bohemianne

Verified
Silly ladies and gentlemen: I am divulging Chrisheaven's most kept secret. He has a twin brother, and the name is Chrishell! :eek:

Does it mean that Milagros (the father) never new about if from the start?

Discuss.

I saw this on a tabloid newspaper next to the "Mutant wormboy spies for the Government" story in the checkout line of the grocery store.

Of course Milagros will deny the allegations...........

I admit it

OMG it must have happened that day in London in 1970 when I got drunk and three women took advantage of me. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chrisheaven will inherit all of Milagros' vast wealth!! :dancingbanana:

^ (Cough). Three women… Could be triplet from each of them. LOL! :eek:

^ (Cough). Three women… Could be triplet from each of them. LOL! :eek:
You see, it was like this:
A blond, a brunette, and a red-head walked into a pub in London in August 1970. The three women struck up a conversation with an American college student, then 20 years old. ... [rest omitted :eek:]

You see, it was like this:
A blond, a brunette, and a red-head walked into a pub in London in August 1970. The three women struck up a conversation with an American college student, then 20 years old. ... [rest omitted :eek:]

Even if they are now missing in plain sight, things did happen to the starry-eyed American college student and..... what became of his (cough) pesky kid! :D :D :eek:

*Plays Billie Jean* :D :D :eek:

I have no idea if any of those three became pregnant. Moreover, none of them asked my family name or phone number, so I never would have known if they had. :eek:

I have no idea if any of those three became pregnant. Moreover, none of them asked my family name or phone number, so I never would have known if they had. :eek:

My god, could imagine how Chrisheaven and his seeblings grew up and made it successfully around the SSF... must be genetically matched with the only folk who pwns by mileage in this place...(no one came close). Bwahahahahahahaha! :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard:

I am registered with the site 23andMe where my DNA profile is available for comparison to Chris' or to anybody else. :D

I am registered with the site 23andMe where my DNA profile is available for comparison to Chris' or to anybody else. :D

What I can't understand is... you got the full genome, while he only got gnome. Yet it was a perfect match!!! :rowfull:

If he really is a gnome, then he should move to Nome (Alaska) where he can freeze his arse off. :rowfull:

If he really is a gnome, then he should move to Nome (Alaska) where he can freeze his arse off. :rowfull:

Bwahahahahahahaha! Good one. :rowfull:

And we got something new aside from simply doing the cliche thing like kicking @rse... :rowfull:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back