• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: FREE 6 Min Clip - Jade & Grace Return! (INTRO & INTERVIEW)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's a free six minute download, taken from the full clip which is coming up! Jade brought her good friend Grace back for another tickling last weekend. I decided to do a little interview with them beforehand but Grace really wanted to see their clips from last time. I played them the previews and thought it would be fun to film their reactions as they watched (this was their first time watching them...Jade doesn't normally want to see herself in them! :))

Both girls find their reactions kind of hilarious. I interviewed them afterwards with some good revelations about their ticklishness etc. I knew Grace enjoyed the shoot last time, but only just discovered that she'd actually been terrified about it beforehand! :) This is a very fun intro where I put a few questions to the girls and asked them to just be themselves - I hope you enjoy it. The girls got an insane tickling right afterwards, and Grace seemed even more ticklish than Jade at times! There'll be a preview for the tickling scene coming soon, but the full 18 minute clip including this intro will be in the UK Tickling store next

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/#!q8dhRRxY!NEzjAwhy0ibqwWEjEOUOeKm2dOZPhYMU9Vje6SOfvg0

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4165" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
TB...I love this concept and would love to see more. You certainly picked the right two to start with..!!!

You really are the man to push the boundaries....try new things..!!

Brilliant idea. Loved this little clip. Jade and Grace are both gorgeous and are so good together, can't wait for a lot more of them :thumbsup:

TB...I love this concept and would love to see more. You certainly picked the right two to start with..!!!

You really are the man to push the boundaries....try new things..!!

I thought it'd be fun and Grace really did want to see the clips..I knew Jade would be good interviewing Grace too! :) Glad you enjoyed it RD

Excellent concept, good thinking TB! Loved this and would love to see more of the same kind of thing.

I really enjoy the "behind the scenes" approach and that kind of bonus material in general. It adds a lot to the authenticity of the whole production. Thx.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back