• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sister in changing room

What a great sister, pimpin out her pics for people to jack off to. That's love right there.

Jesus, that's not very nice! Amandahaze is a nice person and her sister obviously got some of the nice dna too. I'm sure letting her feet be posted here, someone jacking off to that wasn't on her mind. (But obviously on yours!)

Jesus, that's not very nice! Amandahaze is a nice person and her sister obviously got some of the nice dna too. I'm sure letting her feet be posted here, someone jacking off to that wasn't on her mind. (But obviously on yours!)

Thank you for saying something. Since I joined TMF in an effort to learn more about what my husband likes I've really tried to get into "the spirit" of it. My sister knows about Jeff and his thing for my feet, and he has also rubbed and tickled her feet (not sexually) a few times. She's told me she thinks it's kinda cute and wishes her husband had something that he really liked that she could do for him. Shannon knows I would show those photos to Jeff, and she would not care who saw them.

I have to say those comments bothered me but I am not one to back down from anything. But it does make me less eager to share photos of myself or anyone else. I don't know why some people are here, and I don't know what they get out of attacking others who are just wanting to participate.

If you want to share pictures of yourself, your sister or anyone else so long as you've got their permission and they are age appropriate it shouldn't be an issue. Thank You for sharing the pictures of your sister's feet. They are very pretty.

Thank you for saying something. Since I joined TMF in an effort to learn more about what my husband likes I've really tried to get into "the spirit" of it. My sister knows about Jeff and his thing for my feet, and he has also rubbed and tickled her feet (not sexually) a few times. She's told me she thinks it's kinda cute and wishes her husband had something that he really liked that she could do for him. Shannon knows I would show those photos to Jeff, and she would not care who saw them.

I have to say those comments bothered me but I am not one to back down from anything. But it does make me less eager to share photos of myself or anyone else. I don't know why some people are here, and I don't know what they get out of attacking others who are just wanting to participate.

Unfortunately there are thorns against the roses in this place.

I for one hope you and Jeff get what you want out of this place and have hoped for you both since you joined.

That is one thing I like about you. You seem sincere and grace your hubby in his desires and also seem proud of yourself and your self image enough to share yourself so graciously with us. For some here to try to discourage you from doing so seems to me to be just outright mean! Please, for the sake of us here who appreciate what you do, please ignore their ignorant responses. We love you and hope to see and hear from you more!

Nobody will run me off, don't worry. If you knew me in real life you'd know that won't happen. But this is the first real negative encounter I've had. I see posts all the time of photos of real random strangers and nobody says a word. I post a photo of my sister, who sent it to me, who knows about mine and my husband's interests and gets a kick out of them, and I am evil. I'm going to tell Shannon that I posted them and see what she thinks. She's 51 now and I've known her that entire time. I think I know what she will say.

Nobody will run me off, don't worry. If you knew me in real life you'd know that won't happen. But this is the first real negative encounter I've had. I see posts all the time of photos of real random strangers and nobody says a word. I post a photo of my sister, who sent it to me, who knows about mine and my husband's interests and gets a kick out of them, and I am evil. I'm going to tell Shannon that I posted them and see what she thinks. She's 51 now and I've known her that entire time. I think I know what she will say.

Obviously you, your hubby and your sister are stand up people! I like interacting with people like that. I try to be the same way as much as I can. Don't always succeed, but I try.

Your sister is really cute Amanda :) Thanks so much for sharing these. Love her feet as much as yours! Hope all is good. Just sent you a PM!

I took a minute and read this thread. Absolutely hysterical that millennials feel the need to act as Social Justice Warriors on a freaking FETISH SITE! Then the tools with quirky, somewhat witty and clearly plagiarized signature lines feeling the need to agree in an obvious effort to ingratiate themselves to the pretty girl. "Skeeved out"?????? Really???? That there is the definition of a Snow Flake.

Fuckem Amanda!

I took a minute and read this thread. Absolutely hysterical that millennials feel the need to act as Social Justice Warriors on a freaking FETISH SITE! Then the tools with quirky, somewhat witty and clearly plagiarized signature lines feeling the need to agree in an obvious effort to ingratiate themselves to the pretty girl. "Skeeved out"?????? Really???? That there is the definition of a Snow Flake.

Fuckem Amanda!

I'm a millennial and I approve this message.

At least not everyone has lost their minds here! :p

Fuckem Amanda!

"Them damn whippersnappers with their sissyboy respect for a complete stranger's privacy...back in my day, we knew the right to crank it superseded everything!"

Last edited:

Fuckem Amanda!

They targeted sisterfuckers.

Sisterfuckers.

"Them damn whippersnappers with their sissyboy respect for a complete stranger's privacy...back in my day, we knew the right to crank it superseded everything!"

Stay strong keyboard commando! Work on your material in the meantime.

Stay strong keyboard commando! Work on your material in the meantime.

Yeah, I should throw in pics of a relative or loved one for internet yobs to wank to.
That'll get me some respect.

Yeah, I should throw in pics of a relative or loved one for internet yobs to wank to.
That'll get me some respect.

Knock yourself out! If respect and validation is what drives you to post here than have at it! I respect you! I admire your stedfast moral code! There, feel better?

Knock yourself out! If respect and validation is what drives you to post here than have at it! I respect you! I admire your stedfast moral code! There, feel better?

Nah, that kind of respect and validation I can live without.
I don't think there's any particular level of morality in not looking at a picture of a loved one and thinking, "Hey, you know who'd love this? Random dudes online who want to jack it to a particular body part!".
I'd consider that a default thinking process.

Nah, that kind of respect and validation I can live without.
I don't think there's any particular level of morality in not looking at a picture of a loved one and thinking, "Hey, you know who'd love this? Random dudes online who want to jack it to a particular body part!".
I'd consider that a default thinking process.
Im guessing you missed where Amanda said her sister was informed of her posting it. But hey its easy when you’re perfect to pass judgment right? Better not look at thise celebrity pages then. I know, I know, you have and never will and Sidney Crosby isnt a pussie &#55357;&#56841;

Im guessing you missed where Amanda said her sister was informed of her posting it. But hey its easy when you’re perfect to pass judgment right? Better not look at thise celebrity pages then. I know, I know, you have and never will and Sidney Crosby isnt a pussie ��

Celebrities posing for photos have different expectations, don't you think? Or do you think every regular person out there expects their picture to be appropriated for wank fodder?
Informed after the fact, yeah. You left that out.
Who the hell is Sidney Crosby?
As to perfection, nah...I'm not even what I'd consider of high moral standards. Who knew random people's privacy was such a grey area, where boners are concerned?

Celebrities posing for photos have different expectations, don't you think? Or do you think every regular person out there expects their picture to be appropriated for wank fodder?
Informed after the fact, yeah. You left that out.
Who the hell is Sidney Crosby?
As to perfection, nah...I'm not even what I'd consider of high moral standards. Who knew random people's privacy was such a grey area, where boners are concerned?

Ahh the first moral pretext. LOL Well listen Wolfie, I gotta go and we both wasted far to much time entertaining each other on a topic that, quite frankly, don't give a dam about. I'm just gonna ignore your Sidney Crosby question. LOL

Ahh the first moral pretext. LOL Well listen Wolfie, I gotta go and we both wasted far to much time entertaining each other on a topic that, quite frankly, don't give a dam about. I'm just gonna ignore your Sidney Crosby question. LOL

Of course you don't.

I bow to your moral superiority and Valor. LMAO Happy now?

Jesus, I thought you didn't care?

Who said anything about moral superiority, valor, or Sidney Crosby?

Amanda, your sister has pretty feet. Thanks for sharing them here! Any chance we could see her soles, or would that break the Internet? :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back