• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sister in changing room

My sister sent me these photos from a changing room, for me to help her pick out some bathing suit shorts to go with a top. When I showed them to my husband he said that you guys might like them. Background--she's 48 with 4 kids. Her feet are size 7, and ticklish for sure.
View attachment 507294View attachment 507295

She's attractive :) I'd tickle her for sure. Just sent you a PM

I love tickling women who are in their 40's and 50's. And 60's! Love their feet as well.

My sister sent me these photos from a changing room, for me to help her pick out some bathing suit shorts to go with a top. When I showed them to my husband he said that you guys might like them. Background--she's 48 with 4 kids. Her feet are size 7, and ticklish for sure.

Sooooooo, you've verified that? :p

(By the way, she has cute feet!)

Sooooooo, you've verified that? :p

(By the way, she has cute feet!)

She's my sister, 21 months younger than me. Of course I've tickled her feet. Jeff has too, twice, but his feelings about it were not so innocent for sure.

Very cute but you Amanda, you're waaaaaay cuter!

Thank you for saying. I think we've both aged fairly well, but she doesn't work as much as I do. I've always thought her feet were prettier than mine, in addition to being 1.5 sizes smaller.

You sister has a very nice body and delicious looking size 7 feet. :feets:
I would love to meet her and maybe get the chance to tickle those lovely feet. :devil:

Your sister looks very pretty.

Her feet look great.

Thanks for posting the pictures, Amanda

What a great sister, pimpin out her pics for people to jack off to. That's love right there.

I don't know if the whole "Here's some disembodied feet of people I know personally, enjoy!" thing was always around, but it's been skeeving me out more and more lately.

What a great sister, pimpin out her pics for people to jack off to. That's love right there.
You and your white knights seem to be increasingly concerned with potential jack off material lately. Please tell us, did this epiphany occur before or after you removed the titty selfie from your album?

If someone on here chooses to post pictures of themselves, for whatever, reason that is their choice as a knowledgeable consenting adult. Posting pics of someone else without their knowledge or consent is a violation of their privacy and I believe that was chicago’s point.

If someone on here chooses to post pictures of themselves, for whatever, reason that is their choice as a knowledgeable consenting adult. Posting pics of someone else without their knowledge or consent is a violation of their privacy and I believe that was chicago’s point.

Wow, I’ve missed this bit of Puritanism on here. Good to know.
What he does with photos on here is his business, and should remain so.

I don't know if the whole "Here's some disembodied feet of people I know personally, enjoy!" thing was always around, but it's been skeeving me out more and more lately.

Meant respectfully, maybe just avoid such posts and/or ignore them. My sister thinks this is all cute and she is a grown woman too.

:D She has been described as "48 with 4 kids. Her feet are size 7, and ticklish for sure." I really feel pity for the girl whose pictures have been stolen from her Facebook album.

You and your white knights seem to be increasingly concerned with potential jack off material lately. Please tell us, did this epiphany occur before or after you removed the titty selfie from your album?

It's my tittie tho. I wasn't offering up my family's. Glad you liked it tho ;)

Wow, I’ve missed this bit of Puritanism on here. Good to know.
What he does with photos on here is his business, and should remain so.

I’ll comment how I like. If he wants to keep something “his” business he shouldn’t post it on a public forum.

If I come (uh, sorry) away with anything from this thread, it's that if I ever form a thrash-metal band, it shall be named Jack-Off Material.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back